Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Two new squat vids from today: 505 x 1 and 435 x 3

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Ohh ok..... I was just wondering if it was the angle or my eyes were off.

Haha. Makes sense now.

I like the metal plates the best. I wish our gym had them. Ours are rubber wrapped also. We used to have all metal but they were replaced with rubber. They are quieter, but I like to hear the plates clanking.

Awesome squats dude, 505 is huge!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Well I have been following you for a couple weeks thought it time to chime in!
You looked liked you could have pumped 515 525 to me an I agree u didnt strain enough! lol......impressive an I believe but could be mistaken that your natty!?
impressive as hell now you just gotta build some muscle........lol seriously good job!

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Very nice work Flex

Thanks DC.

Stop acting like 505 is your max lift... lol.

I think he is holding out on us :)

Buncha ballbusters, eh? :)

Great work, I mean that man. Never get tired of watching you squat, impressive to say the least.

Thanks MF.

That sounds like a perfect plan.

Glad you like it, since it's your plan. That's what you told me to do with my deads and it worked, so same strategy now on squats. :D

Awesome squats dude, 505 is huge!

Apparently not. See above. LMAO.

Well I have been following you for a couple weeks thought it time to chime in!
You looked liked you could have pumped 515 525 to me an I agree u didnt strain enough! lol......impressive an I believe but could be mistaken that your natty!?
impressive as hell now you just gotta build some muscle........lol seriously good job!

If I had a spotter I might've gone heavier, but my "gym" is full of wankers and I don't trust any of them to spot for squats, since I've yet to see ANYONE do a decent squat with any reasonable amount of weight in the 2+ years I've been a member.

And yes.....still natty...

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
great job man! depth was perfect!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
and kudos for being able to post 2 vids on one single post, i am a tech idiot.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Great job, bro! Those squats were deep too!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Buy youself some spud suspension straps and that'll give you more confidence to put heavier on the bar and push yourself a bit more.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Awesome, that gives me hope!

Not by choice but glad I could help.

and kudos for being able to post 2 vids on one single post, i am a tech idiot.

Thanks.

Great job, bro! Those squats were deep too!

Thank you.

Buy youself some spud suspension straps and that'll give you more confidence to put heavier on the bar and push yourself a bit more.

Just looked into these. They look like a great tool. Not sure my club would welcome them with open arms and I only have a half rack in my garage so I wouldn't be able to use them at home.

Thanks though; I will give them some serious thought.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't know why your gym wouldn't allow you to use them. They don't damage the equipment. It's for your safety so if they're smart they would encourage it.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I don't know why your gym wouldn't allow you to use them. They don't damage the equipment. It's for your safety so if they're smart they would encourage it.

Because my gym sucks.

Lifting with chalk is safer too, and they give me shit for it nonstop.

There's no serious lifting gyms around here anymore. The big chains just keep buying them up and homogenizing them into "health clubs".

$89 isn't a huge amount of money; I may just grab them anyway.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic