lk has no balls
What's New?

Two babies and stretched skin...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
What's good ladies?
I have a few questions for the mothers on the board.
Here's a little background first...

My wife has been busting her ass in the gym trying to rid herself of weight she gained during our second pregnancy.

Both of us swelled up, and since last November we have been getting healthy. She's lost over 50 lbs and her strength is through the roof. She got a physical assessment at the gym the other day and is 12.5% BF, with 145lbs lean muscle mass.
After having two big babies, both c-sections, matched with her genetics, her skin never got back to normal around her midsection. Twice her stomach was cut into, so had to start from scratch building her abs back up...
She's crazy self-conscious about it, even though she looks better than ever, and is considering a tummy tuck.
The PT assessment let her see it is loose skin around her belly and not body fat. She's toned everywhere else and has even had other women ask if she ever thought about figure competing because of her muscle size.

So, without further ado, do you ladies have any advice I can pass on to Wifey on how to rid herself of the excess skin around her midsection?

Are there any options other than surgery available that work well?
We have the money, but that shit scares the hell outta me!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Gh works especially well for renewing skin elasticity. 1-2iu's a day will do wonders.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
From personal experience, you can minimize it but not get rid of it without surgery. I have used gh and the topical eviscerate smolder and had good results...but Im also sub 10% bf and still have some loose skin....I wish I had tue money to get mine fixed surgically.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Gh works especially well for renewing skin elasticity. 1-2iu's a day will do wonders.

Does that help with minimizing the stretching effects my babies had on wifey's skin? (i.e. shrinking existing skin back to normal)

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
From personal experience, you can minimize it but not get rid of it without surgery. I have used gh and the topical eviscerate smolder and had good results...but Im also sub 10% bf and still have some loose skin....I wish I had tue money to get mine fixed surgically.

How did smolder feel? I heard it was like taking a bath in hell!!!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I have on smolder now...no big deal. The only time it ever even gets warm is when you sweat...then it heats up pretty good LOL

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
Shan, What is "smolder"? And you AMAZING!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Eviscerate Smolder is a topical fat burner that has ingredients that are supposed to help skin tighten up..I do know my stomach skin is much less of an issue now after using it..so I have to assume it works to help skin tighten. It isn't gone, but it is much much better.

And thanks :)

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I passed the info on to Wifey. Sounded interested. She's also looking into some local consultations with cosmetic surgeons, talking to some of the neighborhood ladies who have had procedures done...

Got her interest sparked on GH too. Could certain peptides do the same trick???

88fiona

88fiona

Established Member
Nov 2, 2010
I haven't had children but I might suggest mederma use during and for 3 months after the birth.

M

myherbalife

May 3, 2014
Through private knowledge, you'll be able to decrease this although not eradicate this with out surgical treatment. I've utilised gh and the topical cream eviscerate smolder in addition to got great results... although Internet marketing furthermore subwoofer 10% bf nonetheless incorporate some free skin.... When i desire I'd tue cash to obtain acquire predetermined surgically.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic