Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Twice in two days!

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
If hes not buying anything anyway why even waste the time? I dont see the need in just going out and fucking with people for no reason.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I wasn't intending to fuck with anybody. I was doing what a smart buyer does and price checking. If I could go down the road from my house and by my slin pins for the same price without having to wait or pay for shipping, why wouldn't I explore that option?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I do agree with you there man...but everyone in this thread needs to remember that the dude behind the counter is also just doing his job and what he personally felt was right. My response to directed towards the whole file a complaint deal which I feel is going a little overboard. Im just one of these dont fuck with me and I wont fuck with you type people.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Agreed. Half of what went on in that conversation was in the inflection and tone of what he said. No need to take it any farther, just a note-to-self about where NOT to go for slin pins.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I asked for humulin R at wallmart but the silly old lady gave me a vial of Humalog instead! (bless her heart) never asked for a script!

dumb asses at Walgreens here wan't your drivers licence number to buy slin pins ? wtf!!!
no law here on buying pins either. nosey bastards.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Was only kidding pux...

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I have had the same issues at CVS here where I live buying slin pins . I got into a huge argument with this dumb ass black guy behind the counter due to his ignorance, the conversation went kinda like the OP but difference is I called that fuker out and he went and got management , the end result was me walking out of CVS with 2 packs of 10 slin pins. now the douchnozzle remimbers me when I go back in and doesnt argue anymore. I do however realize there just doing there job and being precautious but , I also know the laws and its none of there damn buisness what or why I need them .

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I do agree with you there man...but everyone in this thread needs to remember that the dude behind the counter is also just doing his job and what he personally felt was right. My response to directed towards the whole file a complaint deal which I feel is going a little overboard. Im just one of these dont fuck with me and I wont fuck with you type people.

i think you are right on track here pux. every place has a right to refuse service to anyone. we have people come in and ask for stuff and we refuse them for many reasons. it is so easy to order online, i dont know why anyone would bother to go and try and buy it from a pharmacy anyway because you know what is going to happen and all it is going to do is piss you off. so unless you have a working relationship with the person behind the pharmacy counter, do yourself and them a favor and order it online.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ummmmm, I've bought boxes o slin pins at Walmart before with no issue whatsoever, so as far as knowing what to expect, I did not expect to be treated like a heroin addict. And I do order all of my goods online, but as I said in an earlier post, if I could get the same thing for the same price 1 mile from my house, and not have to wait or pay shipping, why wouldn't I?

By the way everybody, this was supposed to be a light-hearted thread to share an experience that I initially was pissed about but later laughed about. Lol. Guess we all butchered that.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Ummmmm, I've bought boxes o slin pins at Walmart before with no issue whatsoever, so as far as knowing what to expect, I did not expect to be treated like a heroin addict. And I do order all of my goods online, but as I said in an earlier post, if I could get the same thing for the same price 1 mile from my house, and not have to wait or pay shipping, why wouldn't I?

By the way everybody, this was supposed to be a light-hearted thread to share an experience that I initially was pissed about but later laughed about. Lol. Guess we all butchered that.

i have clients that work at walmart that buy their dogs insulin syringes from me because they dont like all the questions. its just the world we live in these days, people are always going to suspect the worst. you just have to expect that and not get upset when it happens.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I think they should be less invasive on giving them out.If a heroin user wanted pins them sell them to them.At least they are using new pins and not using dirty ones amongst each other.They are going to use one way or another so we may as well make it easy for them to get pins.
In the neighboring state they actually have a set up that they can take old pins(in a sharpie container which is initially given to them) and trade for new pins and a new container.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic