Latest Member
willypear
What's New?

Twice in two days!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Twice in two days I've dealt with an idiot employee at a store. Yesterday it was the GNC guy, and today it was a pharmacist at CVS. I was curious while I was there picking up some things, and I went up to the pharmacy to ask a couple questions. First you should know that I looked up the laws in my state and I can legally buy insulin AND needles without a prescription. Here's how the convo went.

Me - What different sizes and brands of insulin do you have sir?
Idiot - Why?
Me - Because I'd like to know for future purchases.
Idiot - For who?
Me - For me.
Idiot - What for?
Me - For insulin, now what sizes do you have and what brands.
Idiot - Why do you need insulin?
Me - Because I'm a type I diabetic. Are you going to help me or not?
Idiot - I can't tell you what sizes we have without a prescription.
Me - Are you kidding? I know the laws in this state, and I don't need my prescription with me to buy what I need.
Idiot - Yeah, but I need to see it so I know which insulin needles to pick.
Me - What? It's insulin, I can use 28g, 29g, 30g, even 31g. Now what do you have?
Idiot - BD.
Me - How much for a box?
Idiot - I can't sell you a box, only one pack of ten.
Me - You've got to be fucking kidding me.
My wife - Let's go baby. This guy's an asshole.

And we left. Unbelievable. This is why I buy almost everything online.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Had that happen once at Walmart, played it cool and eventually left with what I needed.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I guess it should be a compliment that I'm big enough now to be profiled as a drug user. lol. I didn't have to play it cool, because I wasn't actually intending to purchase anything, I was just curious. Still, it makes me want to print out the state laws and go in there and get what I need.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Best response was by your wife bro! She finished him off for you bro!

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Well your gonna like this the conversation wasnt long but the guy was stupid,When my company transferred me here too Ga from Az. I was looking for a gym
to work out at not knowing the area well but knowing there wasnt a Gold's any where I stopped at this one place and the guy told me I was to big too be a member
now keep in mind Im 6'6 340 pounds of solid mass Im not talking moby dick too big,And I said excuse me and he said I would scare the other members and then he went on too tell me that you were not allowed too grunt or sweat LOL I said well fuck you,You spandex ass wearing punk.Knocked over his shirt display and walked out.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Good luck buying veggie capsules at CVS. Pharmacist has to order those and every time I've ever tried to buy them I got the 3rd degree.

Slic.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Staff Member
Feb 27, 2011
If you really wanted to have some fun with CVS you shoulda gotten the pharmacist's name and filed a complaint with their corporate office. It sounds like he was discriminating against diabetics!!!! CALL THE ACLU!!!!! haha.