Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trying CJC/Ipamorelin

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I'm running the no DAC version of CJC which I thought was the shorter version?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
that is true. CJC w/o dac is the shorter acting version. I can't tell you why now but when I was researching peptides many many years ago I made the decision to stay away from CJC. I have forgotten much of what I used to know as far as reasoning. I developed a protocol and have stuck with it...

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
One of my female clients has used that combo 200 mcg of each, gets the combined from a peptide store. Right before bed only. Knocks her out. However, after taking a break from it, she's back to sleeping pretty well. Will check circulating IGF-1 next labs to see if dropping it has had any effect. IGF-1 was running about 20% above the UNL. No other changes (bodycomp, strength, etc).
I'll add to this. This client mentioned that she was waking up at night and eating an extra 300 - 600 kcal because she was starving. All started when she stopped the CJC/IPA before bed. I did some reading, apparently the IPA binds the Ghrelin receptor and can have the effect of curbing food cravings. Only thing that has changed in her supplements. Similar to MK 677 but doesn't not have an appetite increasing effect only increase in GH. Have to do some more reading.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I find this interesting... GHRP's do raise cortisol an prolactin levels.. GHRP 6 causing the greatest impact with decreasing levels as the GHRP number goes down (ie GHRP 2 having less effect on cortisol and prolactin than 6) and Ipam being the least. Same goes for Ghrelin. I was unaware that ipam binds the ghrelin receptor (with that said I stopped research many years ago so Im a but out of touch). In all of my years of using GHRP's I don't recall ever experiencing increased hunger after stopping ipam.. GHRP 6 makes me want to eat a horse though

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I have used ipam and grf-1-29 together twice a day in the past with good results.I quit for a few years then started about 4 months ago 200 ipam 100 grf 1-29 once a day.I was also using bpc-157 for awhile along with them.In that period of time the bags a wrinkles under my eyes have improved.I actually dont look so tired and haggard.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Ogre How’d the bpc work out for you? I’ve been thinking about trying some to get some relief for my shoulder issue

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Ogre How’d the bpc work out for you? I’ve been thinking about trying some to get some relief for my shoulder issue
I have used it about 6 times now.The first few it worked pretty goood at 500 mcg per day after 5days at 1000 mcg.About a month total.
It seemed like it relieved inflamation not really heal but made my shoulder feel better.The last few times just not as well some relief.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Ipam now for me on week 4 on 250mcg at night. Nothing really changed other than that and for me the results are top notch on far loss arena. Highly noticeable. Will continue for another 4 weeks.

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
Try dropping the CJC. If you want a higher pulse from the Ipam, stack it with GRF 1-29 or Sermorelin which both have an half life of approx 30 mintures vs 8 days with CJC. You are looking for a GH pulse, not multi day high systemic levels of GH. Also, make sure you take it 20 min before eating (fats or carbs) or 1.5 - 2 hours after. Pure protein can be consumed at any time. Fats and carbs will blunt the release of GH.
Pretty sure thats sti cjc, one is with DAC (7-8 day half life) and the other is without for 30 min, which is the modified 1-29. Am I missing something?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Back in the Datbtrue days they said some people can have issues with a mod grf (cjc w/o DAC)/ GHRP combo affecting sleep do to a histamine rush or increase in histamine, that it can cause. You could try an antihistamine before your bedtime dose or don’t take it before bed or like suggested just take the ipam before bed without the mod grf. You will still get a pulse just not as big of one. I actually used to have this issue myself and would just take a larger dose of ipam before bed without the mod grf. Ipam is unique from other GHRPs where the higher the dose the bigger the gh release. GHRP 2 and 6 you start wasting it over a certain dose when taking it alone. Forget how high and it’s probably individual. But with ipam you can take a big dose and it will translate into a bigger release of gh. The highest I went with it was 500mcg of ipam at once. There is a limit too but higher than other GHRPs. So if mod grf gives you any sides you can take a large dose of ipam instead of the combo. At least that’s what we learned on Datbtrue back in the day. Also, wasn’t the “saturation dose” of a mod grf/ ghrp combo 100mcg of each? I see guys taking higher doses and from my understanding your just wasting your peptides. Your pituitary can only store so much gh at a time. And a 100mcg dose of each was supposed to cause an almost entire dump of what you had stored. Has there been any newer studies on that combo that suggest otherwise?

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Back in the Datbtrue days they said some people can have issues with a mod grf (cjc w/o DAC)/ GHRP combo affecting sleep do to a histamine rush or increase in histamine, that it can cause. You could try an antihistamine before your bedtime dose or don’t take it before bed or like suggested just take the ipam before bed without the mod grf. You will still get a pulse just not as big of one. I actually used to have this issue myself and would just take a larger dose of ipam before bed without the mod grf. Ipam is unique from other GHRPs where the higher the dose the bigger the gh release. GHRP 2 and 6 you start wasting it over a certain dose when taking it alone. Forget how high and it’s probably individual. But with ipam you can take a big dose and it will translate into a bigger release of gh. The highest I went with it was 500mcg of ipam at once. There is a limit too but higher than other GHRPs. So if mod grf gives you any sides you can take a large dose of ipam instead of the combo. At least that’s what we learned on Datbtrue back in the day. Also, wasn’t the “saturation dose” of a mod grf/ ghrp combo 100mcg of each? I see guys taking higher doses and from my understanding your just wasting your peptides. Your pituitary can only store so much gh at a time. And a 100mcg dose of each was supposed to cause an almost entire dump of what you had stored. Has there been any newer studies on that combo that suggest otherwise?
yes, saturation dose for most secretagogues is 1mcg / kg of bodyweight. I always just use 100mcg. Sat dose for Ipam is higher. For some reason I always used 200-300mcg as max dose for Ipam. Good call on the histamine, I had forgotten all about that (although I never had a problem with it).. Another good thing about Ipam is it does not cause the release of cortisol and prolactin like other GHRPs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic