Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Truths, myths and bullshit

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
About #5 - if you run HCG and it brings out estrogen related sides, is that such a big deal if you have your arimidex on hand? It seems that the HCG makes PCT a snap and you may keep more of your gains from it. Maybe its a worthwhile trade off. I'm sure that its an "applies to some and not others" statement though...

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Good read Gunny...come on back and post more bro!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I like your post, I disagree with more gear = more growth, biggest bullshit out there, I have done high and low runs and I can tell you gains were identical biggest difference makers in growing or staying lean are slin, IGF and growth.
The BIGGEST is your diet and work ethic -people say taking x amount of this and that will make you bigger? Yeah ask bolan what 10gr of test+ got him??? Fucking nothing...this is a myth perpetuated by the forums and its as bad as any shitty marketing scheme to get guys to use more and more fucking gear and buy and buy more fucking gear when they make the gains around a gram plus total...ie 3 compounds totaling 1000-1500 mgs, its most these slack jawed pussies we have on the forums now who dont train and eat worth a fuck that want to believe more gear is the answer to their fucking laziness.

THIS I AGREE WITH 100%
12. I can trust brand X because such in such board endorses them. Bullshit. The boards get paid from the labs to advertise on them. Of course they will defend them to the death. Never trust the words spoken by those who stand to gain by them. Don't trust what others on a board say either unless you know them personally. Most labs have "plants" or "nut huggers" that will always back them up. You will have two or three of them chime in and all have more posts than you. You wont win no matter how right you are. The up side is that most of these labs will quietly make things right with you to shut you up.

This is what a lot of these gay ass worthless forums run by ice skaters and ass freckles are all about^^^^^^^^.
Fucking worthless cockroaches.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
This is what a lot of these gay ass worthless forums run by ice skaters and ass freckles are all about^^^^^^^^.
Fucking worthless cockroaches.

tumblr_kwvoln76TG1qamx91o1_500.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic