Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trumps Social Media Platform

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
LOL the cult of America first.. Bunch of dummies. The middle class needs to go away, fuck em. What we need is more of what Biden is bringing. 3.5 Million illegal aliens wipe these fuckin white people out. A nation is the byproduct of the people that inhabit it, predominantly white America was as evil as it gets. Its better now, just enough money to survive and 7 dollar gas. So fuck Trump, all that ra ra America great stuff, and his total policy failures are lame. Crank up the wars, keep black people on the modern plantation of section 8 and WIC. Get another career politician in there, I wanna go back to sleep. Keep sending those jobs overseas, we dont wanna work, just mail me 400 a month and keep the fentanyl coming. I give up, lets Kamala and Joe handle things...

I despise Biden and the Democratic party. I refuse to vote for either of the two disgusting options that the system is giving us. Last two elections I wrote in my vote for "Mickey Mouse."

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Can anyone offer a RATIONAL explanation for why this Trump social media site is floundering so colossally?

If it had worked well it would be a sign of Trump's 'extraordinary genius.' If it had floundered it would be evidence of the deep state sabotaging it. Like everything Trump related the rollout was half assed. Competent people won't work for Trump. The tech is a poor copy of existing tech, (Lawsuits coming for copyright infringement) Advertisers don't want the stigma of advertising there, so the app is losing money. And truthfully, Truth Social only needed to be good enough. No matter how horrible Truth Social would be there's a whole cult of followers who will say it's the greatest thing ever.

There other issue is that there's no free speech on the platform. I've talked to many who have been banned there.

AzulCruz

AzulCruz

Aug 6, 2022
I still stay away from Twitter and Snapchat. I can't imagine what people are doing there. Twitter as a format was generally outdated 10 years ago when Instagram began to gain momentum.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Just as any rational thinking individual should have expected. As I (and most all non nutsack riders) agreed back in 2021:

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Just as any rational thinking individual should have expected. As I (and most all non nutsack riders) agreed back in 2021:

LOL but but its fake news. This guy is simply trying to defend the country against any and all nonTrumpers that want to destroy the nation. You know cuz if you recognize he is a con and a POS, then you want to destroy the nation.

As for Truth Social, its #1 in Trump's head. No platform in the history of the world has ever been more successful......at being a pitiful echo chamber.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
LOL but but its fake news. This guy is simply trying to defend the country against any and all nonTrumpers that want to destroy the nation. You know cuz if you recognize he is a con and a POS, then you want to destroy the nation.

As for Truth Social, its #1 in Trump's head. No platform in the history of the world has ever been more successful......at being a pitiful echo chamber.
How is it any different then libtard Twitter land? I think everybody on TruthSocial is like minded, and happen to agree on a lot of things..
Echo chamber is a fake news liberal media term for anything other then going with the liberal narrative..

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
How is it any different then libtard Twitter land? I think everybody on TruthSocial is like minded, and happen to agree on a lot of things..
Echo chamber is a fake news liberal media term for anything other then going with the liberal narrative..
Twitter has more than just liberals. For instance they have traditional Republicans. Sure there are echo chambers there too but Twitter is much much larger.
I rarely post on any social media and I don't post on Twitter (I don't consider these forums SM but if they are, then I almost exclusively post only on AAS forums).

I'm disgusted with both parties atm. I still identify as a Republican, I am just not a Trumper. I hope the country/country reps get back to caring about the real issues and actually getting along instead of the only 2 supposed sides continuing to hate each other as nothing important gets accomplished.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic