TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
BRING BACK MYSPACE! :D:D:D
back in my day 31102021140742.jpg

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

Good analysis, TB. Most people won't pay attention though. They only worry about these things when their 'chosen one' is not in office. As soon as their guy wins or their party wins they go back to sleep. See.. Excessive and completely control and power is apparently ok when it's one's own party in control.

The older I get the more I think that Ted Kaczynski truly understood this issue. Maybe his methods upset some, but he was on the right path. I think it's too late now, though. Too late for America. My wife and I are seriously considering other countries. I just need to either sell my business and/or have my father's trust pay out . This requires someone dying who I happen to love so I'm not looking forward to this day. But when it comes, I'm gone. And hopefully my daughter and grandkids will come with me. I'd hate to leave anybody I love in this festering shithole country called America.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Bye Felicia.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Good analysis, TB. Most people won't pay attention though. They only worry about these things when their 'chosen one' is not in office. As soon as their guy wins or their party wins they go back to sleep. See.. Excessive and completely control and power is apparently ok when it's one's own party in control.

The older I get the more I think that Ted Kaczynski truly understood this issue. Maybe his methods upset some, but he was on the right path. I think it's too late now, though. Too late for America. My wife and I are seriously considering other countries. I just need to either sell my business and/or have my father's trust pay out . This requires someone dying who I happen to love so I'm not looking forward to this day. But when it comes, I'm gone. And hopefully my daughter and grandkids will come with me. I'd hate to leave anybody I love in this festering shithole country called America.

FT, Its encouraging to see others like yourself who aren’t so thoroughly indoctrinated with aggrandizing statism. Accepting the truths of the system is a difficult process — too few escape this mindfuk matrix.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
FT, Its encouraging to see others like yourself who aren’t so thoroughly indoctrinated with aggrandizing statism. Accepting the truths of the system is a difficult process — too few escape this mindfuk matrix.

TB, you've traveled a lot? Have you been to New Zealand, bro? It's one of the possible countries on my list for a bunch of reasons. You ever been there?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Selected (chosen for use by establishment owners) not elected.
“Presidents are selected not elected.” FDR
This statement puzzles me.

If this were true, why did the establishment fight so hard to remove Trump? The assault came from every power. Establishment elites, Corperations, Government, Judges, FBI, CIA ..

Seemed they were all on the attack. Not feeling like Trump was selected because he's hated so strongly by so many and mostly the ELITE

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
This statement puzzles me.

If this were true, why did the establishment fight so hard to remove Trump? The assault came from every power. Establishment elites, Corperations, Government, Judges, FBI, CIA ..

Seemed they were all on the attack. Not feeling like Trump was selected because he's hated so strongly by so many and mostly the ELITE
Theater, Middy. Smoke and mirrors, controlled opposition.
The psyop show has countless layers.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
TB, you've traveled a lot? Have you been to New Zealand, bro? It's one of the possible countries on my list for a bunch of reasons. You ever been there?

Ive done a good bit of travel, but haven’t been to New Zealand. Closest I got was Victoria, Australia. And they’re fucked now, as you know. I’ve always wanted to visit NZ though.
Southern Germany, and Switzerland have been my two most comforting travel experiences.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Ive done a good of travel, but haven’t been to New Zealand. Closest I got was Victoria, Australia. And they’re fucked now, as you know. I’ve always wanted to visit NZ though.
Southern Germany, and Switzerland have been my two most comforting travel experiences.

Yes, the wife and I have considered Switzerland. Only it's very tough to become a citizen there.

Thanks for your input brother.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Yes, the wife and I have considered Switzerland. Only it's very tough to become a citizen there.

Thanks for your input brother.

Your welcome FT. I’ve considered Finland myself, for a variety of reasons. Norway is a consideration as well. Of course the weather/climate is a significant change.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic