Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trumps Social Media Platform

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Guys this was just an announcement. The SPAC stakeholders have not voted on this transaction which is standard in all SPAC deals. This deal is far from being finalized and has the potential to not close. In the meantime the stock will be very volatile, not for the faint of heart.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
We agree on a lot of issues my friend, on this one though, we will have to agree to disagree. It's not really something I want to go back and forth on, that's why I'm agreeing to disagree from the start, lol. I do think it may end up bigger than twitter and/or facebook though.

I have absolutely nothing to back it up. In order for you to see it how I do, you would have to believe the election was stolen and there are many, many supporters out there. Hell, even the regular day to day dems are tired of what's going on.

I've been waiting patiently.

I do understand the reasons for optimism about it. And on that, there’s a great deal more for me to say… but I’ll refrain.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Anyone short the bitch close to 175? if your keeping the funds in the USA selling short is patriotic!!! anyone going to sell tesla short? and why not ?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Guys this was just an announcement. The SPAC stakeholders have not voted on this transaction which is standard in all SPAC deals. This deal is far from being finalized and has the potential to not close. In the meantime the stock will be very volatile, not for the faint of heart.
This is exactly right. I didnt touch it today. I was in BROS from the opening, and I shorted PINS... +$5200 : )

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
“To get his deal done, Mr. Trump ventured into an unregulated and sometimes shadowy corner of Wall Street, working with an unlikely cast of characters: the former “Apprentice” contestants, a small Chinese investment firm and a little-known Miami banker named Patrick Orlando…..”

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“To get his deal done, Mr. Trump ventured into an unregulated and sometimes shadowy corner of Wall Street, working with an unlikely cast of characters: the former “Apprentice” contestants, a small Chinese investment firm and a little-known Miami banker named Patrick Orlando…..”

that’s pretty much the gold standard of how things to get done in the business world due to all the high taxes, government regulations, mandates, the actions of the corrupt federal reserve and United States treasury

we need capitalism. We have a government that allows private ownership but has total control over all companies/ economy.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

Nothing like giving the Chinese government affiliated business a piece of the pie.

In addition to those issues, there's the little matter of having violated the terms and conditions of the freeware software. His site will not be allowed to operate until they are in compliance:

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010

Nothing illegal about using SPACs. More streamlined, less regulation hurdles, faster way to take a company public, but not illegal.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Shady beginning…. and destined for failure.
The security will be a nightmare if the site even comes to fruition. It’ll be hacked left and right.
The guy needs to go enjoy his retirement and whatever few remaining years he’s got. Biden needs to do the same.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I assume the planned release only on Apples App store is a temporary thing...If it makes it more than 6 months I'm guessing it'll become available on Play Store.

Imagine being rich enough that if FB and Twitter tell you to fuck off and ban you you just start your own social media platform!!!!! So rediculous and egomaniacal!

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
I don’t see anything wrong with Trump doing this. And yeah I liked Trump cause he wasn’t a POS low life cock smoking politician like EVERYONE else. But looking on the outside more people with money should be doing this to be honest. Our corrupt system has given little punk asses like Mark Fucknberg and Jack Dorkey way too much pull on their platforms to do whatever they want. Some will cry and scream their little heads off that it’s a private company they could do whatever they want, maybe your right. But when they can ban a president of the United States all while keeping known terrorist organizations on their shit then that’s an issue. Either way all social media should be shut down and people should do like we used to do, go talk to people in person and put down your phone for once. But again whatever. My point being there should be as much competition as possible in this social media world. So I say the more the merrier. Hopefully it does good. And I mostly say that cause I would love to see Mark and Jack lose tons of what they love the most. Either way I hate social media to be honest. Too many people with mushy brain syndrome.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I don’t see anything wrong with Trump doing this. And yeah I liked Trump cause he wasn’t a POS low life cock smoking politician like EVERYONE else. But looking on the outside more people with money should be doing this to be honest. Our corrupt system has given little punk asses like Mark Fucknberg and Jack Dorkey way too much pull on their platforms to do whatever they want. Some will cry and scream their little heads off that it’s a private company they could do whatever they want, maybe your right. But when they can ban a president of the United States all while keeping known terrorist organizations on their shit then that’s an issue. Either way all social media should be shut down and people should do like we used to do, go talk to people in person and put down your phone for once. But again whatever. My point being there should be as much competition as possible in this social media world. So I say the more the merrier. Hopefully it does good. And I mostly say that cause I would love to see Mark and Jack lose tons of what they love the most. Either way I hate social media to be honest. Too many people with mushy brain syndrome.

“….I don’t see anything wrong with Trump doing this. And yeah I liked Trump cause he wasn’t a POS low life cock smoking politician like EVERYONE else.”

Yeah…. Just a POS low life individual in general. Biden is as well.
And ultimately, no one is president absent being a politician. Selected (chosen for use by establishment owners) not elected.
“Presidents are selected not elected.” FDR

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic