Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trumps Social Media Platform

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Was up at $170 per share today.... crazy...

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Why did no one tell me about this, now I’m mad about it

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
last I checked was in the 90's ... big sell off as holders sell and re-purchase. It's gonna flexuate for a while and then stabilize. Still waiting to hear from my dude. We'll have to decide what price range works for investing.

@kid666 did you sell?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
That was the craziest run up I have ever seen, hands down. And no, I wasn't even considering entering. There were 500k blocks being traded. There are people jumping out of windows, and people getting blow jobs and fucking hookers after that insanity...

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
last I checked was in the 90's ... big sell off as holders sell and re-purchase. It's gonna flexuate for a while and then stabilize. Still waiting to hear from my dude. We'll have to decide what price range works for investing.

@kid666 did you sell?

Just took back my initial investment yesterday. Now all my remaining shares are profit. Im not touching them.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Robinhood is a joke for newbs bro. I have a $500.00 a day goal, havent m

I have been day trading since 1990, took my lumps, learned a lot along the way. To anyone, until you have a comprehensive knowledge of how to read charts, dont trade.

You trading cryptos too bro?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
What I have seen by guys in the stocks is that they love to talk about it when there ahead a bit. But when it tanks you hear crickets or only tear drops falling.

I work to hard for my money to gamble it away. I’ve seen a few guys hit it just rite…. But there few and far between and mostly lucky.

Last edited:
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
What I have seen by guys in the stocks is that they love to talk about it when there ahead a bit. But when it tanks you hear crickets or only tear drops falling.

I work to hard for my money to gamble it away. I’ve seen a few guys hit it just rite…. But there few and far between and mostly lucky.
The bulk of my long term holdings are in dividend payers with a long track record of dividend growth and price appreciation as well.

Having said that, I do also speculate. There have been winners and losers of course. Key is to start with the end in mind. Set up either hard or trailing stops, depending on which makes sense for your end goal with each position.

If you get into a stock that surges and you're not sure about its long term perspective, sell enough to at least get back your initial investment and let the house money ride. Or sell enough to get back initial + 10%, or whatever you want from it.

I bought shopify in 2017 at $90, it went to $180, and bounced between $135-$180 for a while. I sold almost half my position when it went over $180 to get back my original investment, and let the rest ride. Shopify is currently at $1,425.

A year ago it was $1,025. I wish I wouldn't have sold almost half my original position...but I got that money back and have put it to use in other positions. Probably none quite as good as shopify though.

Some losers were a few pot stocks (Marijuana) which kept going down. I had stop losses set on most all of them except a couple which I thought might come back (and still may). Hit losses and sold for losses (20-25% usually).

My wins have more than made up for my losses though, and that's the goal. You have to study and can't just go willy nilly buying someone's recommendations without researching for yourself. That's a good way to lose money.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Good to have ridden the Trump cult like hype on this thing. But it’s a get in early and get out quick, snatch and grab investment. Ultimately — and much sooner than later, the site will fail huge.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic