Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Trump Verdict

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
So this lady, E. Jean Carrol, says that Trump raped her in a department store 30 years ago. Trump denies it, and she claims that his denial amounts to a defamation of her character. She sues him, thirty years after the alleged rape, and the jury finds him not guilty of raping her, but still says he owes her $5 million for defaming her by saying he didn't do it.

WTF

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
More to come guys you will be shocked ....what they are getting away with....his town hall was a nightmare...on CNN.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
NY apparently changed the statute of limitation and opened a 1 year lookback window where people could go back and sue someone. That's the only way this happened.

Wonder what was in his day planner for the day

11am - Buy more buildings
12pm - rape some ugly rando in a store I've never been in
1pm - have lunch with Dinkins and talk about bitches...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
NY State Gov. Kathy Hochul signed the Adult Survivors Act into law in 2022. The legislation allowed a “one-year lookback window for survivors of sexual assault” to sue their alleged abuser “regardless of when the abuse occurred.” "E. Jean actually helped to get that law passed,” Carroll’s lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, said. “It passed last year. We filed – it was Thanksgiving Day, the first day you could sue.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
My liberal boss cheered when she got her CNN notice chime on her pohone when we were in a 1:1 meeting. I think at any moment I could commit a violent act and or get fired. This shit has to end. Where are out patriotic long range snipers? j/k sort of.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Can we just give liberals their own country? Like move them all to cali and build a wall. Let them have it their way and we can get America to how its supposed to be. We will have cali back within a few years anyway because they will all kill each other and can't reproduce. It will likely take a couple generations to undo all the brain washing done to the kids but totally worth it.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I like the idea of building a wall.. they won't need to keep anyone out. It's to keep them IN. Then somehow fracture the plates in a California shape and just set the whole damn thing adrift into the Pacific.

Move DC there, too.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
ed58ca540338c44b9fd9ead19188c011.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic