Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trump 2024

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
One thing that was particularly interesting to me is what Trump didn't say. He avoided stop the steal. He avoided abortion. He does have the sense to know that those topics will tank him with independent voters.

Trump also did the opposite of his 2016 playbook. Trump asked people to vote for him in 2016 because he was an outsider who didn't give a shit. This time he's asking people to vote for him because he says he understands how to work the system from within.

He knows that 2022 elections ass raping the Republicans got were about him. At least he's self aware about what went wrong.

By running he's ensuring a Kamala Harris or Mayor Bootyjudge presidency. Ugh. Fucking two party nightmare system.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I see it differently, Trump wont get the Republican nomination, then run as an Independent. Whoever runs on the Democratic side will have an easy win as Trump will divide the vote between himself and whoever gets the Republican nomination.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
IDK it seems that it’s already been proven that Trump can’t beat the deep state.. and they’re gonna go at him HARD.

This past few years have been so divisive honestly it’s sucking the life outa me. I think it’s time to put politics away for 18 months and jump back in before the 2024 election.

I can watch news every night I can have political discussions every day and none of it ever matters in the end. It’s exhausting. The corruption will never end.

I’ll just continue to do my part by casting my vote whenever possible. Until then I’m getting too old for all this bullshit.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
IDK it seems that it’s already been proven that Trump can’t beat the deep state.. and they’re gonna go at him HARD.

This past few years have been so divisive honestly it’s sucking the life outa me. I think it’s time to put politics away for 18 months and jump back in before the 2024 election.

I can watch news every night I can have political discussions every day and none of it ever matters in the end. It’s exhausting. The corruption will never end.

I’ll just continue to do my part by casting my vote whenever possible. Until then I’m getting too old for all this bullshit.

True. My family being in politics since the 1940's means that I'm immersed in it whether I like it or not. But I think a lot of people feel like you do, this 24/7/365 politics is sapping the life out of all of us.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
An airline pilot cant fly after 65 yet we have idiots who can run for political office at any age. Another reason for term limits for Congress, u get one term and done....
Trump actually did say yesterday that he’d enforce term limits on Congress members in his speech. That was particularly appealing and interesting to me.

I don’t know how Trump can enforce it, perhaps via executive order? I doubt Congress would vote “yes” on having terms limits…. However any other incoming President that overturns that executive order would instantly lose approval. So yeah, that’s actually an amazing campaign promise to run on.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I see it differently, Trump wont get the Republican nomination, then run as an Independent. Whoever runs on the Democratic side will have an easy win as Trump will divide the vote between himself and whoever gets the Republican nomination.
He's Ross Perot 2.0. I think he will destroy himself when the many Republicans come out for 2024....then tank the party.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
The only reason why i went to the polls last Tuesday is for local offices and propositions because there is a chance that in my county the elections are not completely corrupt. For those of you who still believe that national elections are real, I'm sorry you can't see the rot.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I was hoping he wouldn't run. He was the best president we have had in a long time getting the most accomplished and with an America first attitude.
He lost to an incoherent moron who can't even speak and a cackling useless dumb bish. He should take that as a cue and let someone who can actually win run.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
The only reason why i went to the polls last Tuesday is for local offices and propositions because there is a chance that in my county the elections are not completely corrupt. For those of you who still believe that national elections are real, I'm sorry you can't see the rot.
I voted against every useless bond on the ballot for things we already pay for in taxes. All passed. Just got my homeowners bill which tripled for 2023.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic