Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

True Hero!...

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Sad to hear someone putting their own lives in danger to save others. I would imagine this guy would have done that for, not only his kids, any child that happens to be in the water.

If we all lived like this the world would be a better place. I'm seeing so many videos of people getting beat up for no reason (attacks on Asian people lately) and others just walking by or turning their backs. I would NEVER walk away from someone getting hurt like that. I've put myself in danger before by stopping senseless attacks and never had to lift a finger other than getting involved with words. Most of those weak people that attack innocent people will walk away if challenged.

Thank you for posting.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Sad to hear someone putting their own lives in danger to save others. I would imagine this guy would have done that for, not only his kids, any child that happens to be in the water.

If we all lived like this the world would be a better place. I'm seeing so many videos of people getting beat up for no reason (attacks on Asian people lately) and others just walking by or turning their backs. I would NEVER walk away from someone getting hurt like that. I've put myself in danger before by stopping senseless attacks and never had to lift a finger other than getting involved with words. Most of those weak people that attack innocent people will walk away if challenged.

Thank you for posting.

NP, TOM....This reminds me of an scripture that is very hard to apply in reality!....

John 15:13

"No one has love greater than this, that someone should
surrender his life in behalf of his friends
."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic