Members
Latest Member
marijuanacard
What's New?

trt

B

bigdaddy6900

Sep 18, 2019
been doing trt for a few months using test etc for 10 plus years i feel way better on 300 mgs test a week but doc only recommends 150 any suggestions?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm on TRT as well, and have been for over 12 years. 300mg/wk is nice, but it's not TRT, as I'm pretty certain this puts you well over the "normal" range in your bloodwork. 150mg/wk is not atypical for a TRT dosing regimen. I would stick with what the doctor ordered, and then consider bumping it up to 300mg/wk a couple of times per year as a blast. But don't waste those blasts... have a intentional caloric surplus diet in place and an aggressive training routine to make the most of the elevated test levels.

A

andyorwig

Oct 1, 2019
I've been on TRT for about a year now. I feel much better and haven't really noticed side effects, other than a few bits of acne here and there. Prior to taking TRT I was very depressed and just tired all the time. However, recently I had my bloodwork done and now it states that I'm too high! Doctor informed me to split my dosages up twice per week and 'tweak' them a bit down ( was taking 200mg/week). I added Pine Pollen extract into my regimen back in July, and wondered if that might be overkill (not in relation to the TRT alone, but just overkill in terms of I just don't need it.) I still experience loss of Libido here and there and low energy spurts but that's usually after work anyway. Thoughts?