Rolanalon
What's New?

TRT Lawsuits

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'm surprised this is actually making a lawsuit, The only way I could see anyone getting money is if a father was using the gel and transferring that to his wife and kids causing those issues.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Lets not exaggerate :)

Then again....unless you are speaking of trannies ;)

That's my own personal experience. I was treated like a pill seeking junkie by an endo.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
awesome! good luck! :)

Thanks. I was surprised that I was so low...complete whore-moan panel BW on Tuesday. Should find out by Thursday the latest results and hopefully meet him on Friday.

Unlike POB, I'll show up in a suit, clean shaven with ultra sensitivity lol.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I went back to my pcp and told him how I was treated. He rolled his eyes at the endo and wrote the script. :)

lol. I will say that even though my dr. is a hormone dr. he still seems to be conservative about it. I'm just glad he believes in treating women for low test :)

Thanks. I was surprised that I was so low...complete whore-moan panel BW on Tuesday. Should find out by Thursday the latest results and hopefully meet him on Friday.

Unlike POB, I'll show up in a suit, clean shaven with ultra sensitivity lol.

lol, nice...I'm sure that will make a big difference ;)

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
lawfirms do this to companies who's stock drops too quickly as well. It even has disclaimers that it's advertising.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
lol. I will say that even though my dr. is a hormone dr. he still seems to be conservative about it. I'm just glad he believes in treating women for low test :)

My wife is also treated for low T from her hormone doc, who is actually an old fried of mine and a Navy Commander that I served with years ago. She scripts my wife for 10mg test per week. Its not much but added with Var & GH its a pretty nice combo for her and she is loving the results.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

My wife is also treated for low T from her hormone doc, who is actually an old fried of mine and a Navy Commander that I served with years ago. She scripts my wife for 10mg test per week. Its not much but added with Var & GH its a pretty nice combo for her and she is loving the results.

Awesome! Yea, I do 10mg E3D and its good for mood and sex drive but it's not really enough on it's own for building. But, I wouldn't use test for that anyway :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic