Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

TRT & Laws

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
THAT is a rip off. My husband pays $20 for the same script.

Hey honey i only bought it cause i had the script we all know who we can get shit from for a third of the price......

I did it for legality reasons and thats how much the shit is if your insurance dont cover it

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Hey honey i only bought it cause i had the script we all know who we can get shit from for a third of the price......

I did it for legality reasons and thats how much the shit is if your insurance dont cover it
Legality is worth alot too IMO. I would pay alot when it comes to that!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
THAT is a rip off. My husband pays $20 for the same script.

I pay 10$ for 10 weeks worth of 200mg per ml @ 200 mg per week from walgreens. do you not have insurance or something??? i also pay 10$ for 30 1mg pills of Adex.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
i think this has been touched on, but just to clarify- any controlled substance (from vicodin to test) must be in the original container as prescribed by the dr and issued by the pharm... Technically, if granny has a percoset lose in her purse, and LE has probable cause to search her (she has a suspended license or something maybe) she could be charged with a felony whether she has an RX or not, since it wasnt in the original container. (this law being separate from simple possession, which could also be chargable if there was no RX) Same thing would apply to test... One solution would be to pump the test from the UG bottle into a labeled (previously emptied) RX bottle... Another would be to just keep your nose clean and dont give the pigs any reason to sniff around your shit... lol...

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
^^^^right on bro....also having a stock pile even if its in ur name ...wont work....i wont get into it....but long short of it...use it...
i travel alot with trt...and try going thru homeland ....its a bitch....u have a vial thats urs and it says 200 ew for say 10 weeks and that was 18weeks ago...u get in trouble....also i pay 10 @ walgreens....but ive been off trt till this week b/c of the headaches taking vials to a combat zone!!

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Yeah, I realize that too ITA, but even LE and judges know that sometimes RX's go unused and become stockpiled- in most cases it isnt worth the time to pursue a case on someone who had a legit scrip and followed the rules besides taking it to completion... How many of us have some old meds sitting in our cabinets somewhere? Having an ADD bi polar kid I certainly do, as they switch his shit constantly, and some of it falls under controlled substances... But of course with the EVIL JUICE, we can always expect extra scrutiny! And semper fi leatherneck, I remembered the fallen I had served with today... Ooohrah...

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
so right brother!!^^^^^...rem when guys like us(big boys) get looked at different

Hell Yea I Remember and will NEVER forget

Semper Fi ---AAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Alright everyone just to let you know I got the RX for TRT! Had a smile on my face leaving!

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
^^^^right on bro....also having a stock pile even if its in ur name ...wont work....i wont get into it....but long short of it...use it...
i travel alot with trt...and try going thru homeland ....its a bitch....u have a vial thats urs and it says 200 ew for say 10 weeks and that was 18weeks ago...u get in trouble....also i pay 10 @ walgreens....but ive been off trt till this week b/c of the headaches taking vials to a combat zone!!

Not true where we live...If you have a RX for something with the ability to fill it every month but the directions on it call for it to have enough uses for 10 weeks, you ARE allowed to get it refilled each month as prescribed by your doctor...Plus the fact that you do NOT have to take all of your meds either...This is from personal experience with our pharmacy, LE and our doctor...

Bgowinboy is correct when saying if "granny" has a loose pill floating around in her purse though, however...Or Putting my RX meds in my hubbies bottle for travel purposes, yes, that is illegal...Technically, if LE REALLY want to be dicks, I can get into trouble for carrying my husbands RX bottle in my purse if pulled over and the car is searched...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic