Rolanalon
What's New?

TRT & Laws

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
you know the shit from walgreens in legit why risk anything

This is true. By I was also meaning like online cause I think alot of people who have RX order stuff from say Canada online cause it's cheaper.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
if you order it from a legit pharmacy regardless of where it is located, then it will have all the proper info on it and you will be good to go!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I have a script and at 200 mg/ml for a a 10 ml bottle is 146$ from walgreens, i can get 3 bottles for that price Underground........

I see what he is talking about

THAT is a rip off. My husband pays $20 for the same script.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
or if you have a job that does random drug testing.

and if he is getting it UG, he wouldnt have his name on the box, nor a doctors name, nor a dose etc. that is the difference. if he gets it from the pharmacy, all that is taken care of. but if he buys it from the UG lab, he isnt going to have any of that info on the bottles.

but as stated, nobody cares about the little guy that is using, they want the big guy dealing.

Hence the WINK...Lol...I was TRYING to tell him to get extra labels...Lol...TeHe...

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Thanks mrs. V and atw. Mrs wetback your husband have ins? Cause some people that are on RX don't have ins and that makes there prices a rip off.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Hence the WINK...Lol...I was TRYING to tell him to get extra labels...Lol...TeHe...

Well extra labels would be nice but have no clue where to get them and I hate computers so I couldn't make them. Lol

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Thanks mrs. V and atw. Mrs wetback your husband have ins? Cause some people that are on RX don't have ins and that makes there prices a rip off.

Yes we have Ins. And your right, without it it can be VERY expensive.
If you have a script you are legally allowed to get it from a Canadian pharmacy which should say you a TON of money!!!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Yeah I have ins don't even have a script for it yet but hope to have it this wed we will see how it works out! Hope it works out well for me!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Yeah I have ins don't even have a script for it yet but hope to have it this wed we will see how it works out! Hope it works out well for me!

With ins it is cheap so no worries there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic