Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

TRT interruption?

Mister Sandman

Mister Sandman

Mar 6, 2013
Hi to all
I have a question: what happens if you interrupt TRT? How long for your T levels to go back to pre- Trt? It was just a curiosity. I know about the half life of T-cyp and was just wondering what happened to T levels after the half life

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
They drop t the levels of a 10 year old girl. But seriously, its just like coming off a cycle, would probably want to do a pct 18 days after last test c injection...

Reactions: DF
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
They drop t the levels of a 10 year old girl. But seriously, its just like coming off a cycle, would probably want to do a pct 18 days after last test c injection...

I gotta think that it's worse than a cycle if someone has been on TRT for a few years. I'm guessing that they never get back to pre-TRT levels.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I gotta think that it's worse than a cycle if someone has been on TRT for a few years. I'm guessing that they never get back to pre-TRT levels.

Yeah, very possible and how low were they before trt?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

I started on TRT at 32, tried to come off when I was 36 I think for a whole year. It Sucked and levels would never recover to a respectable level.
The Lethargy, brain fog was horrible.

Most never regain a decent Natural test level from what I've seen over the years on the trt forums.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Isnt there some peps out there now that help recovery?

or some new sarms or somthing... seems like I read about them a while back... I will look into it again...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Isnt there some peps out there now that help recovery?

or some new sarms or somthing... seems like I read about them a while back... I will look into it again...

Yea, I heard some Italian scientists used it on a blown up bb and he recovered fully. It was used for castration or some shit. I vote we try it on IC and see if it's gtg?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is it triptorelin IronCore? Like a lot of products the sales people of it cherry picked the studies and reports. Real life blood work has shown its complete bullshit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic