Rolanalon
What's New?

TRT Extras?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
lol, I'm still waiting for my fkn tee shirt!! lol

Did I owe you one? I owe someone one and I cleaned my PM's. it was the same week I lost my best friends so I do apologize. Was that you? You want some jean shorts instead? lmao lmk and ill send what i owe you. sorry, that mo was a blurr for me.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Did I owe you one? I owe someone one and I cleaned my PM's. it was the same week I lost my best friends so I do apologize. Was that you? You want some jean shorts instead? lmao lmk and ill send what i owe you. sorry, that mo was a blurr for me.

Yes, that was me...it was for the advertisement as I was the one that came up with what you wanted.....and we spoke when you lost your boy....hence why I backed off.

No big deal now....if you get around to it, shoot me a pm....I'm not concerned really.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Yes, that was me...it was for the advertisement as I was the one that came up with what you wanted.....and we spoke when you lost your boy....hence why I backed off.

No big deal now....if you get around to it, shoot me a pm....I'm not concerned really.

PM me your address. Im really sorry about that. Ill make it up to you. I still have the t-shirt youll have to hack aprart since everyone ate up my XL's and XXL's but I could swap it out for the new dri fit golf shirts i had made for my employees if you would wear something like that. They are comfortable as hell and embroidered but not really a gym shirt unless your selling PT in your gym, then youll look professional lol.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
sorry for hijacing your thread Creek. i owe you a PM and also consider some low dose var. Thats a safe little boost that will leave you feeling great.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm a 7 handicap, I'll take the polo....PM incoming.

Sorry for the hijack CK....talk to crowman about TRT everything....he's your guy all kidding aside.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
No biggie brothers. Just trying to be more active over here. No harm no foul

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I've ran tren/test blend for trt. When I do I tend to hold 10 pounds more and strength much better.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Deca at 100mg and mast at 400mg...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic