Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

TRT Extras?

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
Not talking of a blast but what are some of the other oils that y'all have run for your trt? I'm on 200 mg cyp ew and looking to maybe change it up a little. maybe some mast, tren, etc. Remember I am not talking about a blast. Just something to run at low doses for possibly extended periods of time. When you did run this substance what was your sweet spot for the trt and what benefits and sides did you see?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm not on legit TRT, but self prescribed. I must say though I once ran 75mg to 100mg of deca during a cruise of 250 test. I was able to train very VERY hard and it eliminated joint pain entirely. At the time, I was very focused on bringing up my bench press. My elbows were shot. Deca got me thru it.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I'm not legit TRT anymore either but I've ran npp and felt very good ive also heard of guys running mast.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
for my cruise deca works very well, I run it like POB at 100mg

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Just throwing in what I've heard and not what I've tried.

EQ and Deca I've heard to be most successful through guys cruising.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
eeehh hemmm....what I meant to say was consult with crowman, he'll lead you down the best path!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
The only thing with EQ is my Blood pressure is elevated even at low doses... not sure everyone is affected by it like I am but something to think about

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I've heard of individuals running weeks of tren, primo and var as well as peps. I mean I've even heard of tren and mast p being done on occasion as well....however another low dose at an extended period of time I have not heard of....

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
The only thing with EQ is my Blood pressure is elevated even at low doses... not sure everyone is affected by it like I am but something to think about

EQ sucks. it yields such little results. its like a weaker form of deca imo. atleast go with low dose nandrolone. i have patients doing that. Alot of old men actually do that in the 100mg area.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic