Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

TRT Debacle

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
A good friend of mine was/is seeing a Dr. for TRT which he never said anything about it till now, well he was just juicin away without thinking that "Hey doctor is going to test my Test levels one day to see where they are at". He went in this past week:
Testosterone Total: 2557 ng/dl
Free Test: 844 pg/ml
Estradiol: 99pg/ml

His main problem is he has to bring everything down, but most of all his junk doesn't work(this is the most pressing matter to him right now), plus doctor REAMED HIM OUT A NEW ONE!! One of the things I told him is not to pin anything for maybe a month and he needs to get some blood tests to see where the test falls in a month then maybe he can start taking TRT doses to get everything within range!

But what about the estro? Should he be taking an anti aromatise, as he has nolva that's the only thing the doctor gave him to use, plus also get some bloods to see where it falls also in a month. Any Suggestions fellas?
Snachito any idea how much he was taking....I am in a pickle as my endo order free and total test and he stopped treating me for low test 8 years ago. I only see him once a year, and he never tests test, never discusses it . Now I am freaking out cause I took a shot of 200 MG test blends 2 days before blood work. So I have not idea what it will be. I have a ton of test booster supplements that I can say I am taking but not sure he will buy it and he goes in with more blood work he will know fsf lh etc. I see him tomorrow and really worried he will spill the beans in my medical records.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Snachito any idea how much he was taking....I am in a pickle as my endo order free and total test and he stopped treating me for low test 8 years ago. I only see him once a year, and he never tests test, never discusses it . Now I am freaking out cause I took a shot of 200 MG test blends 2 days before blood work. So I have not idea what it will be. I have a ton of test booster supplements that I can say I am taking but not sure he will buy it and he goes in with more blood work he will know fsf lh etc. I see him tomorrow and really worried he will spill the beans in my medical records.

Attachments

• Sustanon Pharmacokinetics.png
    Sustanon Pharmacokinetics.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 90
W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Image from a Victor Black IG post (single shot of Sus 250), close enough to 200 and a blend. Two days after a inj you are probably around 50 nmol/L or about 1400 ng/dl and that is just a single shot, if you've been dosing regularly, it may be higher. If free is 2% that will put it at 28 ish. He's gonna know. If T boosters got you to 1400, UG labs would go out of business. If it comes back this high, might as well tell him you're doing your own HRT because your QOL is much better.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Thanks Wilson. Looks like I am screwed. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. I will post tomorrow.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Thanks Wilson. Looks like I am screwed. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. I will post tomorrow.
Because as you stated it will be much higher since have been on 2 ml a week for many weeks now. Also taking boron which is supposed to free up bound test they say.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Last time I tested my I didn't get an actual number. Is just showed >1500. I had gone off 500mg/week and into 200mg/week for 4 weeks. My doctor asked how I feel and I said great. He said that's what matters.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Shit, have not heard that name in a long time.
Last time was when he moved to Texas.
Do you have any contact with him?
Hope he is doing well
Yeah pretty sure he still down there. I haven't been in touch with him in a few years either. Been about since the Brinkmann dudes go busted and we yacked it up about that.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Like mentioned, he was probably around 500mg/wk.

I do a fair amount of BW and though I don't heve it down perfectly, I have records to go off of. For me at 500 mg/wk, a cold turkey for the 4 weeks the Doc recommended would bring me down into range; rule of thumb here is about 5 half lives so assuming it was test cyp. he maybe on the upper end of in range at 1 month. After the BW, he can start back on a TRT dose. Live and learn.

As for hitting an AI, I personally would not. The e2 will drop with the total test. If he kills his E, it's not gong to be fun.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Who was it that JA had the competition with on EF? They both went on big ass cycles and agreed to post pics after...??

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Maybe Wolverine?.....they were always trying to do bench contests and he had been to JA's house a few times to hang out.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Well you guys were spot on the bloods. He said we need to get it down...he's one of the best endos in the state so he knows what's up...told me to come back in 2 months with new lab work and we could work on a baseline treatment.
20211216_151810.jpg
GTG

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Just tell him that's what a real man's test numbers look like, and you're not one of them damn soy boys he may be used to treating.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Well you guys were spot on the bloods. He said we need to get it down...he's one of the best endos in the state so he knows what's up...told me to come back in 2 months with new lab work and we could work on a baseline treatment. View attachment 12201 GTG
Do you live in a state where walk in labs are available? If so, recheck your total T in 7 days from that last shot. See where you're at. If still too high, check again in 14 days. Then you'll have a rough idea of how fast you are metabolizing the blend and how best to dose to keep the endo happy. If you're taking anything else besides T, use the LC/MS-MS assay, otherwise the standard assay will work. I think for most guys on this board that have regular labs drawn and are on supplemental T, once at steady state (about 8 weeks on a given dose and dosing schedule), set up 3 T assays a few days apart (3, 7 and 10 days post inj) and see where you're at. Yeah its some bucks to get it done but it prevents drama when the labs are done for the record. Why are you seeing the endo?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic