Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

TRT Debacle

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
A good friend of mine was/is seeing a Dr. for TRT which he never said anything about it till now, well he was just juicin away without thinking that "Hey doctor is going to test my Test levels one day to see where they are at". He went in this past week:
Testosterone Total: 2557 ng/dl
Free Test: 844 pg/ml
Estradiol: 99pg/ml

His main problem is he has to bring everything down, but most of all his junk doesn't work(this is the most pressing matter to him right now), plus doctor REAMED HIM OUT A NEW ONE!! One of the things I told him is not to pin anything for maybe a month and he needs to get some blood tests to see where the test falls in a month then maybe he can start taking TRT doses to get everything within range!

But what about the estro? Should he be taking an anti aromatise, as he has nolva that's the only thing the doctor gave him to use, plus also get some bloods to see where it falls also in a month. Any Suggestions fellas?
Tell him after this is corrected to cruz and ride out the TRT until his DR is happy. Also, tell him to bring a empty bottle of some vitamin shop knock off super drol and blame his high levels on that.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Do you live in a state where walk in labs are available? If so, recheck your total T in 7 days from that last shot. See where you're at. If still too high, check again in 14 days. Then you'll have a rough idea of how fast you are metabolizing the blend and how best to dose to keep the endo happy. If you're taking anything else besides T, use the LC/MS-MS assay, otherwise the standard assay will work. I think for most guys on this board that have regular labs drawn and are on supplemental T, once at steady state (about 8 weeks on a given dose and dosing schedule), set up 3 T assays a few days apart (3, 7 and 10 days post inj) and see where you're at. Yeah its some bucks to get it done but it prevents drama when the labs are done for the record. Why are you seeing the endo?
Yes I plan on getting blood pulled from lab Corp to check the levels and manage it. Appreciate the outline you posted. I get my blood pulled for him on 14 Feb 22 so I will be ready. I have seen him since 2005 since I had my thyroid removed due to 2 benign nodules and a goiter. Thyroid nodules run on the female side of my family. I started GH in 2004 and due to this genetic trait it caused my thyroid to grow so much I got hoarse and the nodules could be seen and felt through my 21 inch neck at that time. At no time were any of my thyroid hormones out of range. Surgery was fine but it took 3 years to get my thyroid levels correct. They started me off at 175 mcg synthroid and titrated me to my current dose of 425 over 2.5 years. The weirdest thing was when I was hypothyroid with a tsh level of 50 I lost 35 lbs. When the dosage finally was in range I gained 40 solid pounds back on what the doc says is now hyperthyroid levels. We did HRT from 2010 to 2012 but he stopped in 2013 because of hematocrit issues. I always kept my levels around 500. I would micromanage my Test doses prior to testing and kept my mass with deca and low dose GH. Things are different now as being older my body really hates nandralone and trenbelone. Maybe I could use low doses of Master one but I will see. I am really disappointed because I was getting ready to start T 600 as it gives me about 12 to 15 solid pounds over six weeks. But now it's not an option. I am going to just use TNE and TP for now to get me through my Florida trip. My biggest concern right now is that blood test now lives in infamy in my medical record. Any future issue or problem will now be blamed on it. It took me years to get them off my back after admitting AAS use during the thyroid issues. I see a hematology oncology doc every 3 months since 2013 and he told me if I did testosterone he wouldn't continue to treat me. I have OSA and use my resmed every night. He charted like 10 years of bloodwork in 2013 and said my normal hematocrit level was 55 and we pull out a pint if it's greater than that. If I lose him I guess it's back to the red cross vein butchers. I am beating myself up over it but he never tested free bound test etc. They literally added that test to my blood work the day before labs were pulled.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I did tell him I was taking 3 testosterone boosters and supposed to send him the brands. He did document that in my public record as testosterone supplements no injections but I am sure the private one is stated differently. He did say let's get a baseline and the work from there with three options.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Just wanted to thank you guys for the advice as my buddy got his test results back and everything fell in range. The one thing that bothers me is he'll ask me for help then another guy, then another and he takes a little bit of all, which sometimes is a good thing, but can also be not so good thing.

His Test levels were down to 888, plus I told him to just use the Nolvadex, but instead of the Nolva he got some aromasin from another friend of ours and now his estadiol is at 11 which fell in range (doctor was alright with it), but isn't that a little to low? The good thing is he's got woodrow back, but from now on I told him when he is a month out from getting doctor tested not to be "slammin" AAS, also got him to agree to get some other important blood panels in the future.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Just wanted to thank you guys for the advice as my buddy got his test results back and everything fell in range. The one thing that bothers me is he'll ask me for help then another guy, then another and he takes a little bit of all, which sometimes is a good thing, but can also be not so good thing.

His Test levels were down to 888, plus I told him to just use the Nolvadex, but instead of the Nolva he got some aromasin from another friend of ours and now his estadiol is at 11 which fell in range (doctor was alright with it), but isn't that a little to low? The good thing is he's got woodrow back, but from now on I told him when he is a month out from getting doctor tested not to be "slammin" AAS, also got him to agree to get some other important blood panels in the future.
It's hard to nail down E2 with AIs at least that has been my experience. IMO, better to replace some of the T with Mast E to fine tune the E2 and microdose, or at least EOD or MWF dosing. Moreover, Mast won't show up in a LC/MS-MS assay for T but it is more active in skeletal muscle unlike DHT. In theory, one could run a higher base HRT with a MAST + TC combo, no AI and labs would only reflect the total T and E2 that would be within normal limits but total androgens in the body would be at the high end of normal (lean mass, libido, etc.). Just a theory.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
A good friend of mine was/is seeing a Dr. for TRT which he never said anything about it till now, well he was just juicin away without thinking that "Hey doctor is going to test my Test levels one day to see where they are at". He went in this past week:
Testosterone Total: 2557 ng/dl
Free Test: 844 pg/ml
Estradiol: 99pg/ml

His main problem is he has to bring everything down, but most of all his junk doesn't work(this is the most pressing matter to him right now), plus doctor REAMED HIM OUT A NEW ONE!! One of the things I told him is not to pin anything for maybe a month and he needs to get some blood tests to see where the test falls in a month then maybe he can start taking TRT doses to get everything within range!

But what about the estro? Should he be taking an anti aromatise, as he has nolva that's the only thing the doctor gave him to use, plus also get some bloods to see where it falls also in a month. Any Suggestions fellas?
Will Dr. Reamed Him Out give hime a pde5 inhibitor so he can get some stress relief? Had to ask....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic