Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

TRT and weight

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Guys before I started trt I had a lot of fat and the clothes didn't fit me. Shortly after starting trt I started to lose and clothes started to fit. Recently I have not been exercising/eating like I should and the weight has gone up some like 10 lbs but the clothes still fit.
Is this because I am on trt? I remember prior to trt the clothes didn't fit at my current weight and now they do.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

S

sully169

Oct 12, 2010
Guys before I started trt I had a lot of fat and the clothes didn't fit me. Shortly after starting trt I started to lose and clothes started to fit. Recently I have not been exercising/eating like I should and the weight has gone up some like 10 lbs but the clothes still fit.
Is this because I am on trt? I remember prior to trt the clothes didn't fit at my current weight and now they do.

You have probably added some muscle to your frame

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

W

whatsup

MuscleHead
Apr 11, 2017
Can you build muscles that you can't see yet that took over the fat?

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
Can you build muscles that you can't see yet that took over the fat?

Yes. Think of it like marbling on a piece of steak. Some steaks take up the same volume as others yet have drastically different fat contents.

Subcutaneous vs intramuscular fat.

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Lot of talk about clothes in this thread... can this be moved to the fashion section?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic