pbtom
What's New?

TRT and the mentally ill

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just when you think things can't get any more weird. Congress is pressuring the DOJ to deschedule testosterone. Not for all the poor men out there suffering from low testosterone.... screw them. Rather, for all the women who are mentally ill and think they're men. I'm assuming this would affect test (maybe nandralone), but not most of the other AAS.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm surprised no one has posted on this. There is real pressure being placed on the DOJ to deschedule testosterone. Not just for some people, but for everyone. This could be a game changer for many.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'm surprised no one has posted on this. There is real pressure being placed on the DOJ to deschedule testosterone. Not just for some people, but for everyone. This could be a game changer for many.
I am literally reading the article right now. This would be great if they did that.
Of course, I never thought the case they made would be the reason, but I’ll take it.

Last edited:
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I figured if they every did deschedule it would be for the trannies. A few years ago when researching sub q hrt most of the articles and studies were from transsexuals. But we will still be crucified as normal xy men who they want taking Estrogen instead of testosterone.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
When I clicked on this thread I thought it would be about how TRT was positive or negative for the mentally ill. Glad it's finally being descheduled. Bad in the sense that young kids in droves might start experimenting with it. After they legalized herb out here people are lighting up in the parking lot getting groceries. Unless legalization brought upon us a serious skunk infestation all over the state it can't be anything else.

Slic.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
Finally, a gov't move towards increasing a freedom. Not what I expected to see this Friday morning but good news all the same.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
My wife's niece has been on T for over a year now. Started when she was 17, without her parents knowing. Obviously had a far easier time to get a script than I did when I was 45. We live in a fukked up world.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I hope they open up transgender testosterone clinics. I will be first in line with my wig and bra. Since I can identify as a woman I can get testosterone to turn me more manly.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Never happen, that would send the abuse of T over other androgens that remain scheduled through the roof, of course that wouldn't be a bad thing as T is the least toxic of all the AAS. Will never pass the GOP, they want to see LGBT disappear from the earth, permanently, and they will never bend on anything related to the war on drugs. AAS should have never been scheduled in the first place, AMA, DEA and others know it and fought to prevent it, but Congress had to save all the little children from cheating in sports, Ben Johnson was the catalyst for that shit show and there you have it.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I hope they open up transgender testosterone clinics. I will be first in line with my wig and bra. Since I can identify as a woman I can get testosterone to turn me more manly.
Only way it will work legally. Skinny guy with shit genetics, give him test to be more manly and the doc loses his/her lic, gets a felony rap and the patient can get charged as well. If you're female, well have at it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic