What's New?

TRT 12 weeks in help needed

M

montrealbeef

Aug 23, 2011
I am taking a small dose 1.5ml of test cyphionate

Starting my T was just under the bottom range of normal
And my Estrogen was just above it.

Now my testosterone is way up but Estrogen is double the normal high end.

What can I do to bring this down as I want to stay on.

Estradiol: 206 pmol/L
Total testosterone: above 52 nmol/L

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
1.5ml isn’t a dose. It’s a volume. How many mg per week?

Testosterone replacement therapy or steroid cycle?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not to knitpick, montrealbeef, but we are trying to give you good answers, and the math doesn't add up. I have seen Test Cyp dosed at different concentrations, but your doctor-prescribed Cyp is most likely dosed at 200mg/ml. If you are indeed injecting 1.5ml weekly, then your dose is 300mg of Cyp per week, higher than most doctors would prescribe for trt. If you are instead injecting 150mg weekly, then you are injecting .75ml of 200mg/ml Cyp, is that the case? Individuals vary in their reactions to exogenous Test, but the good and undesirable effects increase as the dosage does.

Do you already have a follow-up appt. with the doctor scheduled soon? If not, you might want to call and discuss that option.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Not to knitpick, montrealbeef, but we are trying to give you good answers, and the math doesn't add up. I have seen Test Cyp dosed at different concentrations, but your doctor-prescribed Cyp is most likely dosed at 200mg/ml. If you are indeed injecting 1.5ml weekly, then your dose is 300mg of Cyp per week, higher than most doctors would prescribe for trt. If you are instead injecting 150mg weekly, then you are injecting .75ml of 200mg/ml Cyp, is that the case? Individuals vary in their reactions to exogenous Test, but the good and undesirable effects increase as the dosage does.

Do you already have a follow-up appt. with the doctor scheduled soon? If not, you might want to call and discuss that option.
My Rx cyp is 100mg/ml FWIW.

M

montrealbeef

Aug 23, 2011
Yes it’s 100mg/ml
I’m taking 1.5 as my T has been progressively on the decline for the past 5 years (I’m 37)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic