Latest Member
prpushasant
What's New?

Triptorelin for pct?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Anybody heard about this ? I read a story about Italian Endo's restoring nat test levels with one treatment. Apparently it's used primarily for prostrate cancer

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Staff Member
Feb 27, 2011
I have heard about this, never seen bloods from a bodybuilder on any of the boards. Wanna be our guinea pig?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I have heard about this, never seen bloods from a bodybuilder on any of the boards. Wanna be our guinea pig?
lol, I was hoping someone else had went first. I hope it's the real deal, I don't like any of the current ones. I'm a sissy

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
I didn't have good luck with clomid/nolva combo last time around hence I'm going to give Triptorelin a try.
Hey admin sorry to reply on an old thread, but how did the triptorelin go? I've been thinking about it since I get no response from clom/nolv

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I tried a shot of trip followed by a month of clomid/nolva. I had been on constant for nearly 3 years...so nothing impressive or even satisfactory happened. nothing seemed to happen from the trip, after a couple weeks of clomid/nolva my nuts grew a little but still not up to speed like before. What can you expect in a months time of pct though? I will say that to me, I want to try it again and will do another pct shortly with triptorelin.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I tried a shot of trip followed by a month of clomid/nolva. I had been on constant for nearly 3 years...so nothing impressive or even satisfactory happened. nothing seemed to happen from the trip, after a couple weeks of clomid/nolva my nuts grew a little but still not up to speed like before. What can you expect in a months time of pct though? I will say that to me, I want to try it again and will do another pct shortly with triptorelin.
Have you consider HMG/HCG protocol? There some HMG floating around out there, its worth looking more into.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Have you consider HMG/HCG protocol? There some HMG floating around out there, its worth looking more into.
My source doesn't carry HCG, let alone HMG. I haven't read more than one article more than a few years ago on HMG. But! you've sparked my interest, I'll look into it.

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
Tried it twice two different times with no no luck . Can't say anything happened at all.

Jasthace

Jasthace

VIP Member
May 29, 2011
I used trip as a stand alone after 16 years on .. It seemed to work as much as bringing test up enough to have a sex drive and wake up with boners accassionaly but still I didnt feel good and suffered from sides such as depression ..I did not get blood tests .. On again now . I was off for 6 months