Triptorelin for pct?

Discussion in 'PCT - Post Cycle Therapy and Anti-E's' started by graniteman, Nov 5, 2012.

1. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Anybody heard about this ? I read a story about Italian Endo's restoring nat test levels with one treatment. Apparently it's used primarily for prostrate cancer

2. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    I have heard about this, never seen bloods from a bodybuilder on any of the boards. Wanna be our guinea pig?

3. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    lol, I was hoping someone else had went first. I hope it's the real deal, I don't like any of the current ones. I'm a sissy

4. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Aug 11, 2010
    I didn't have good luck with clomid/nolva combo last time around hence I'm going to give Triptorelin a try.

tigeralv and jhotsauce7 like this.
  5. guinessforstrength

guinessforstrength VIP Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Hey admin sorry to reply on an old thread, but how did the triptorelin go? I've been thinking about it since I get no response from clom/nolv

6. barbellbeast

barbellbeast VIP Member

Oct 4, 2010
    I tried a shot of trip followed by a month of clomid/nolva. I had been on constant for nearly 3 years...so nothing impressive or even satisfactory happened. nothing seemed to happen from the trip, after a couple weeks of clomid/nolva my nuts grew a little but still not up to speed like before. What can you expect in a months time of pct though? I will say that to me, I want to try it again and will do another pct shortly with triptorelin.

7. sityslicker1

sityslicker1 TID Board Of Directors

Oct 6, 2010
    Have you consider HMG/HCG protocol? There some HMG floating around out there, its worth looking more into.

barbellbeast likes this.
  8. Dex

Dex VIP Member

Mar 30, 2011
    I tried trip and it didn't work

9. barbellbeast

barbellbeast VIP Member

Oct 4, 2010
    My source doesn't carry HCG, let alone HMG. I haven't read more than one article more than a few years ago on HMG. But! you've sparked my interest, I'll look into it.

10. strongarm

strongarm VIP Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Tried it twice two different times with no no luck . Can't say anything happened at all.