Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Triptorelin 1 day post cycle therapy

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
I picked this off from a website this morning. What are your thoughts?

Single dose of triptorelin gets bodybuilder’s hormones going again

Italian endocrinologists managed to restore the natural testosterone production of a bodybuilder whose sex hormone production had shut down after 13 years of taking steroids. All they had to do was give the 34-year-old man a single dose of 100 micrograms triptorelin. An article by the researchers, who work at the University of Brescia, was published recently in Fertility & Sterility.

The bodybuilder went to a doctor in September 2008 because he was depressed, had no energy and had lost all interest in sex. He told the doctor he’d been using steroids since he was 21.

The guy took 10-week courses. Typically he would inject a daily 25 mg nandrolone and 25 mg stanozolol for the first 8 weeks, and follow it with 2 weeks of 50 mg mesterolone daily [say: primo]. The following week he would take 50 mg clomid daily, and for the last week he’d inject himself three times with 2000 IE hCG.

Well, that’s what the doctors reported. Probably the man took hCG first and clomid after. What’s more the doses sound very responsible to us. If bodybuilders tell doctors how much steroids they’ve been using, in our experience you need to triple the doses.

How many courses the man took each year is also not mentioned in the article.

The bodybuilder did jack up his doses from 2005 to 2008. During the 8 weeks that he injected stanozolol and nandrolone, he also started to use boldenone, injecting an average of 50 mg per day for a period of 3 weeks. And that’s where it went wrong, according to the blood tests. The doctors examined the guy in September, but decided to just observe for a few months. A damaged axis often just needs time to recover. But when the doctors examined the bodybuilder’s blood again in January 2009, there had been hardly any improvement.

The doctors decided to treat the guy with the GnRH analogue triptorelin. GnRH is a hormone that consists of only 10 amino acids. It is produced in the brain by the hypothalamus and stimulates the production of FSH and LH by the pituitary gland. The hormones travel in the blood to the sex glands, where they get these to produce testosterone.

The bodybuilder responded immediately to the hormone treatment. Within several minutes the concentration of LH and FSH in his blood had risen.

The doctors saw the bodybuilder 10 days later. His energy had returned and the testosterone concentration in his blood had risen to 7 ng/ml. Another three weeks later, his testosterone level was still normal, and his libido had returned too.

Source: Fertil Steril. 2010 Apr 21

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Re: Triptorelin 1 day pct

If the article said "50 year-old bodybuilder" I was gonna get excited! LOL

Looking forward to the comments of some of the bros here that know about this stuff.

-CC-

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Doesnt work, i aready tried it. Its BS.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010

Doesnt work, i aready tried it. Its BS.

did you get bloodwork pre and post administration???? If so please list the results for all of us to see...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

did you get bloodwork pre and post administration???? If so please list the results for all of us to see...

As a matter of fact MORON i DID get bloodwork. So shut your FUCKING mouth.

If youd like me to post up i will do that as well.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Pre Triptorelin Labs(On Cycle):

@ 200mg of prop a week Total Testosterone: 756ng/dl
E2: 45
DHT: 29

After prop was discontinued for a week, i took a shot of 100mcg Triptorelin waited another 2 weeks and then got blood work done.

Labs POST Triptorelin Administration (WITH SERMs):

Total T: 197 ng/dl
E2: 25
DHT: 28
LH: 0.2
FSH: 0.7

Now drown in your stupidity, dont fuckin call people out unless you know shit.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010

While these results look similar to those of an actual blood test... your credibility with myself and most of the board is... well... less than stellar... So I still question the validity of these results...

You are known for your lies and over all bullshit make believe stories...

You have personally ruined your "credit" by running off at the mouth repeatedly and recklessly....and now it looks as if you have also ruined your HTPA...

I am laughing at you right now... So tell me... please... who is the moron?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

While these results look similar to those of an actual blood test... your credibility with myself and most of the board is... well... less than stellar... So I still question the validity of these results...

You are known for your lies and over all bullshit make believe stories...

You have personally ruined your "credit" by running off at the mouth repeatedly and recklessly....and now it looks as if you have also ruined your HTPA...

I am laughing at you right now... So tell me... please... who is the moron?

I havent ruined my HPTA, i just got labs done again last week @ 20mg of nolva a day and my Total T was 456. Im actually lucky i have recovered to a within range testosterone level. Now you think i give 2 shits about my credit on this board? No, because i dont care what you OR anyone else thinks about me. I have REAL LIFE friends that i hang out with and have a good time with. Seeing you get mad just adds to my humor even more. I thrive off it when you get pissed off and start calling me names etc etc. Its hilarious, how many keyboard warriors there really are here.

So im gonna take this with a grain of salt, and walk away. Gonna leave you hangin. You have my labs, i dont give a fuck if you believe they are real or not, the fact of the matter is, that i posted them right here, you read them. So take it how you want.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Can you take a picture of your labs sitting next to your Driver's License, Social Security Card, and a major credit card? Please make sure all info is legible for verification purposes....oh and I will also need those 3 numbers on the back of the card.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Can you take a picture of your labs sitting next to your Driver's License, Social Security Card, and a major credit card? Please make sure all info is legible for verification purposes....oh and I will also need those 3 numbers on the back of the card.

LOL, ill get right on it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

We're also gonna need a swab from the inside of his mouth, dental imprints and a hair samp... oh wait... nevermind on that last one lol :D

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

We're also gonna need a swab from the inside of his mouth, dental imprints and a hair samp... oh wait... nevermind on that last one lol :D

U want a picture of my cock too?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic