Rolanalon
What's New?

Triptorelin 1 day post cycle therapy

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Re: Triptorelin 1 day pct

who says the triptorelin you took was actually legit? I question the legitimacy of the compound more than I question KBD.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011

I used Triptorelin a few months back. I used 100 mcg just like the study, since we had very little info I didn't want to potentially castrate myself. and unfortunately most of the guys I knew that have used it were on cycle and not using it for pct.

The only thing I did different from the study is to increase my testicular volume for 3 weeks prior to triptorelin with HCG and HMG. I waited about 4 days after the last HCG+HMG injection and then shot the triptorelin @ 100mcg. the one thing that is very common with everyone using triptorelin is a very noticeable pain or ache in your testicles around the 4Th day.

I don't know how fast it degrades but I would prefer to be able to use the full 200mcg in the vial a few weeks apart on the next go around if I need to attempt a pct for some reason. My test levels came in on the low range of normal after 3 months from the shot. I'm almost 40 and I had been on for almost 5 years straight of Cycle/Cruise/TRT before the triptorelin.

I think pct's are for young guys, they seem to do very well afterwards, but the older you get the more of a hit you take after a pct any pct, having low testosterone is a horrible way to live. jm.02

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010

I picked this off from a website this morning. What are your thoughts?

How dare these websites sell such an untested product to our communities. Why anyone would approve/endorse the use or sale of this to their loved ones at this point...?

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011

anything that sounds to good to be true is just that. Sorry but one shot of anything isn't going to restore normal levels

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

anything that sounds to good to be true is just that. Sorry but one shot of anything isn't going to restore normal levels

Of course not, maybe a 200mcg dose split into 4 injections would be a better protocol?

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
Okay, I'm 37 and have been on TRT a few years (most likely for life..call me Mr.T...LowT).
I cycle off it (HCG/Arimidex then Clomid) every 3 months for a month, then back on.
I'm cycling off now for the month (no blood work, I get that every 4 months via my doc, whom prescribes the TC)
I'm on my 9th day of 500iu's of HCG a day with .5mg of Adex a day (along with a half cc of 75mg HMG the last four days)
I'm going to take 100mgs of Triptorelin on the day after my tenth day (2 days from now) to see if any "magic" happens.lol
Then I'm going to use the clomid protocol 100mg for 5 days then 50mg the next 5 (I can only take soo much being emotional from that shit!!!)
Then probably back on after a week.
I'll post back if I remember and let you all know what happened.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
It's not good to run trip and clomid together. you'll overstimulate the LH in your testies. Read something like that..

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
Well I must say the day of the injection I felt really good. Good workout, then went out with some friends (probably where I went wrong).
The next day, rundown, tired...most likely due to the late night/morning.
Now the following days I took clomid 100mg x 5 days then 50mg x 5 days (I want to add a noticeable size and weight to my "boys", more then with 500mg of HCG a day)
Well the Clomid played with my head as it usually does.
When I would get too emotional or depressed (feeling needy at massingill commercials..lol), I would take .25 of arimidex, that was extremely helpful.
Got my blood work done today, so slow the ass lab should have my results in a few weeks.
I'll keep you posted on the results.

C

ChelseaNYC

TID Lady Member
Mar 5, 2013
Well I must say the day of the injection I felt really good. Good workout, then went out with some friends (probably where I went wrong).
The next day, rundown, tired...most likely due to the late night/morning.
Now the following days I took clomid 100mg x 5 days then 50mg x 5 days (I want to add a noticeable size and weight to my "boys", more then with 500mg of HCG a day)
Well the Clomid played with my head as it usually does.
When I would get too emotional or depressed (feeling needy at massingill commercials..lol), I would take .25 of arimidex, that was extremely helpful.
Got my blood work done today, so slow the ass lab should have my results in a few weeks.
I'll keep you posted on the results.

Good luck bro.

Are you looking to cease TRT? Did you get the Triptorelin from a pharmacy? Or black market? I only ask as it seems this stuff is faked. A lot.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
I took 1shot 100mcg 8 days ago. I was on for 3 years straight. From the day of the shot I had been doing e10d shots with 250mg test past month, 14days after last pin was triptorelin. So far feeling all good tbh. Sexdrive is up (not way up as in on way but I can have sex twice a day no probs) and my testicular volume has gotten a little bit bigger, the ballsack has loosen up and hangs now. This is no indiciation that triptorelin is a great substance, its only been 8days.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic