pbtom
What's New?

Trip's Abyss

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
12-27-22

Well well well, spud fell into the well.

WCbb refuge, had an 11 yr log over there, which was first attempt on line, had done paper my whole life, half way surprised kept it up.

Lil update, stats

6'1"
stay around 170 lbs now, highest 220 lbs in 20's, then knocked it down to 190 180 in 30's n 40's, as we all know, injuries. sports in my youth, training at age 18, tried em all, ie style, as we all know basics work best
age 64, so 46 years in the books

This year has been hell, to a degree, update tomorrow.

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Hey man! I miss your log!

Wait...ummm nevermind

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Alright everyone break out your reading glasses, these log book entries can get long. Haha.

Glad to see you posting again brother. Look forward to seeing how things are going.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Well...lol...appropriately titled....ABYSS

Update for new readers....most ex WCBB'rs know this stuff

Been Fighting Stage 4 Colon Cancer for 4 years....

Good news, after 5 surgeries and 1 year of chemo and 2 years of immunotherapy, I am in remission....I think to get the official "cured card", I got July 2026 to go.

Now, my goal is to be one of the longest lasting survivors of the disease in history, which last checked right around 20 years, woot woot, imagine this will go up with immunotherapy treatments.

Last six months have been hell to say the least, Neuropathy Hell, all over the body......right now it's I guess in the learning phase of how to deal with long term....total fuckn hell....worst in the whole ordeal of dealing with it.....shyte's extremely stressfull all the time.

Again, good stuff, haven't stopped working out, yet, progress has been total crap....diet ehhhhhh extremely up n down....

I will get into more late, all questions are fine, issa open book for most part.

LIFT, lift, lift is on the books......I fell back on old cardio habits during last 7 months and it now must stop....

All kindsa stuff ahead.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Good to see you are alive brother. Haha. I was wondering if you have stopped posting or forgot where TID was.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
well i did lose my password twice, lol

truthfully it's like the damned movie, "CastAway"

honestly most brutal 6 months of the whole ordeal.......

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
12-27-22

WCbb refuge, had an 11 yr log over there, which was first attempt on line, had done paper my whole life, half way surprised kept it up.

Lil update, stats

6'1"
stay around 170 lbs now, highest 220 lbs in 20's, then knocked it down to 190 180 in 30's n 40's, as we all know, injuries. sports in my youth, training at age 18, tried em all, ie style, as we all know basics work best

That’s the worst part about a Board going down! You lose your log! I’m scared to start one here because it’s happened too many times to me now. Good to see you man! Glad your back!

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Hey, welcome! Missed your initial post, wanted to say hi!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
12-27-22

Lil update, stats

6'1"

Hey, welcome! Missed your initial post, wanted to say hi!
Also missed it, and sorry I did. Very glad you're here ... looking forward to your posts.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Glad you got the log going again bro. Keep kicking ass.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic