Kiddorism
What's New?

Trestolone Acetate

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If I see a price of 75 to 100 usd approx and from a good source. I would buy it and tested. just my .02

Good to know. I'm assuming that would be if dosed at 100mg/mL. I think I've seen it at 50mg/mL, but my memory is crap....

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
50mg/ml would make more sense. than 100mg/ml 10ml vial sold for approx 60 usd..

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for the replies. Maybe Ill just run the test and trestolone and see what happens. Ive been researching alot online, and they say what ever you were using with tren ace, use half that for trest dose. So thats why I decided to try 50mg EOD to start.
Ive looked into the raws, Ive seen them as low as $30 per gram and high as $60..
But Ive heard about the water retention too. Not to mention being extremely horny also. Just what the wife needs to hear.. lol

Did you ever end up running the trest bro? Curious to hear how it went for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I

Intel.Imperitive

Mar 24, 2022
Lowest price I've seen is $250 for 10g by Qingdao Sigma Chemicals on Meso Rx. It's tested too.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
This was actually going to be my next cycle but I backed out and decided on Eq. Anybody that does run it, get a jump on your AI's and keep your test low, like TRT low. Seen some completely transformed bodies from it, rapidly. 30-50/day 6 weeks is plenty. No need to add other compounds other than the previously mentioned TRT.

I

Intel.Imperitive

Mar 24, 2022
This was actually going to be my next cycle but I backed out and decided on Eq. Anybody that does run it, get a jump on your AI's and keep your test low, like TRT low. Seen some completely transformed bodies from it, rapidly. 30-50/day 6 weeks is plenty. No need to add other compounds other than the previously mentioned TRT.
You don't need testosterone with Trestolone, Trestolone can even be run for TRT!

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I had great results jacking 75mgs (one ml) EOD.....and with no other sauce.

I also had great results using it via the old school finiplix powder + DMSO gel each night at 50 mgs........ I really miss those bovine implant steroids from back in the day.

**EDIT** Never mind, I thought you meant TREN not Trest...... Never used or even heard of Trestolone

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic