Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trestalone

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I do t know much about Amino Asylum.. anygood ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've had their ups and downs, I think mainly just in the way of fulfillment and slow customer service, but every time I've ordered I've had no issues. I've ordered quite a bit since they opened up a few years ago, and with exception to some Arimidex, it's all been legitimate. Kluso uses them a lot more, and he's always had good things to say about them. I also know he's actually used their Trest. They have some unique blends, as well as Glutathione which is one of the harder-to-source injectables (it's called Liver Restore or something). You can tell as soon as you pierce the vial it's legit from the smell. It was the same for their injectable NAC when they carried it.

Edit: Looks like they have NAC again. Guess they pulled it when the ban was fresh to avoid the attention and have gone back to selling it.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Sides outweigh the benefit IMO. It is BRUTAL to lipids, absolutely kills HPTA over 10x harder than just test and is rough on the body. At least that is from my research, never done it.

The gains are seductive though.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I was gonna say, I think the RC places have it just didnt know if there was a difference between that and getting from a ugl. How do the RC places have it if it is considered a steroid and by many testaments works quite well as a steroid?

Numerous ugls seem to have it. Of course you can always look up Pure Shit Labs aka PSL aka Uncle Z - aka shady AF and busted a million times and still going strong. I mean their stuff kind of works....sometimes.
I have no experience with the stuff. This is just from watching Vigorous Steve and Think Big BodyBuilding podcasts, but it is available, because it was never actually released by the FDA for clinical use. It is still considered a research chemical. It was just too harsh of a compound.

I think the biggest problem with the compound is the estrogen conversion. They were talking about guys who could take a gram of test a week who wouldn't need to run an AI needing an AI on just 150 mg of trestalone a week. Like Jipped mentioned about the lipids. Even if the trestalone was going to jack your lipids up the AI will.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I do t know much about Amino Asylum.. anygood ??

Never had an issue with their customer service or their product being what they said it would be. Only issue I have is most of their products are overstrength. It sounds good that your product tested at 125-135% of what you said it was, but that can get a little dangerous as well.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Only issue I have is most of their products are overstrength. It sounds good that your product tested at 125-135% of what you said it was, but that can get a little dangerous as well.
This has always bothered me. I hate seeing "overdosed" from suppliers. I want ACCURATELY DOSED, with everything I do. A little over here and a little over there adds up and can drastically change blood work. I need accuracy and consistency

R

RIR0

Aug 21, 2022
With trest run nolvadex. I wouldn’t run it with any aromatizing compounds, not even test. You won’t need to.
it’s the strongest injectable.
start low like 10mg a day just to assess sides.
I’ve never had it negatively affect my blood work. Ive also never had a compound or any drug improve my sense of well-being like trest.
Everytime I run it people comment on how much more patient and peaceful I am.

as far as Amino Asylum goes, their T3 almost made me go to the hospital. I took what was supposed to be 12.5mcg.
Ive worked up to 150mcg of t3 in the past. AA is trash and they’re going to kill someone.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
They've had their ups and downs, I think mainly just in the way of fulfillment and slow customer service, but every time I've ordered I've had no issues. I've ordered quite a bit since they opened up a few years ago, and with exception to some Arimidex, it's all been legitimate. Kluso uses them a lot more, and he's always had good things to say about them. I also know he's actually used their Trest. They have some unique blends, as well as Glutathione which is one of the harder-to-source injectables (it's called Liver Restore or something). You can tell as soon as you pierce the vial it's legit from the smell. It was the same for their injectable NAC when they carried it.

Edit: Looks like they have NAC again. Guess they pulled it when the ban was fresh to avoid the attention and have gone back to selling it.

Damn ok, thank you for all the info and help brother I appreciate it. I will definitely take look over there.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
With trest run nolvadex. I wouldn’t run it with any aromatizing compounds, not even test. You won’t need to.
it’s the strongest injectable.
start low like 10mg a day just to assess sides.
I’ve never had it negatively affect my blood work. Ive also never had a compound or any drug improve my sense of well-being like trest.
Everytime I run it people comment on how much more patient and peaceful I am.

as far as Amino Asylum goes, their T3 almost made me go to the hospital. I took what was supposed to be 12.5mcg.
Ive worked up to 150mcg of t3 in the past. AA is trash and they’re going to kill someone.
I have heard bad things and good things about AA. When they first came out it was all praise and nuthugging. Not so much now.

So how long did you run Trest and did you only run Trest and Nolva? I am assuming 20 mg Nolva a day? Is it necessary to pin every day?

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
This has always bothered me. I hate seeing "overdosed" from suppliers. I want ACCURATELY DOSED, with everything I do. A little over here and a little over there adds up and can drastically change blood work. I need accuracy and consistency
Especially anything at mcg dose levels. A simple miscalculation by the source and people can get fucked.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
I have no experience with the stuff. This is just from watching Vigorous Steve and Think Big BodyBuilding podcasts, but it is available, because it was never actually released by the FDA for clinical use. It is still considered a research chemical. It was just too harsh of a compound.

I think the biggest problem with the compound is the estrogen conversion. They were talking about guys who could take a gram of test a week who wouldn't need to run an AI needing an AI on just 150 mg of trestalone a week. Like Jipped mentioned about the lipids. Even if the trestalone was going to jack your lipids up the AI will.
I'm just not hard up enough to try it. I mean it sounds like it def works and works well for strength and well being but at a pretty high risk cost. I'm not down with that.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I used Trestolone when it first came on to the market around 8 years ago. After the first cycle my gf at the time told me that whatever I just stopped taking was making me an asshole...so I've cycled it a couple times since and always keep estrogen in check now because she said that. I did a cycle last year before heading to Gulf Shores, 25mg a day, I believe I put on about 5 pounds in a month but felt amazing and full. I just bought enough to do 50mg/ day for 40 days. I have now doubt I'll gain, and I'm excited to find out how much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic