Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trestalone

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Don't hear much about this drug and after looking it up it seems to be some what simular to tren. Anybody use this drug ? If so, what were your results and side effects ?

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Absolutely love it!! For me it was like tren like gains in strength without the tren sides. Only issue with it, is that it’s an extremely wet compound

It’s also very pricey, and hard to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I've been waiting to hear some personal experiences with MENT. Seems almost too good to be true.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Isn’t Trestolone (MENT) extremely toxic, and only to be used in very short durations? Never used it before so I don’t have first hand experience.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Same thoughts here. The people that talk about it say its awesome but also very strong E2 conversion and can hold water.
I like the feels like tren w/o the sides evaluations but Im also not interested in something that makes me hold water and easily to converts E2.

One of the few I haven't tried and now that I'm an older fuck, I may never try it.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Same thoughts here. The people that talk about it say its awesome but also very strong E2 conversion and can hold water.
I like the feels like tren w/o the sides evaluations but Im also not interested in something that makes me hold water and easily to converts E2.

One of the few I haven't tried and now that I'm an older fuck, I may never try it.

Well if you start your cycle lean, (like your supposed to) or as lean as possible and keep your diet on point it’s not bad at all. I ran it many times and love it! But I did get gyno not to bad though but noticeable.

It’s not like tren where you can basically eat whatever you want and stay lean. You eat bad on this stuff And it’ll rat you out quick.

But the strength gains are incredible!

No lethargy night sweats , insomnia or crazy temper.

It’s been along time since I ran it, only reason I can’t find it anywhere.

But I think I ran it at around 350mg a week I think…

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well if you start your cycle lean, (like your supposed to) or as lean as possible and keep your diet on point it’s not bad at all. I ran it many times and love it! But I did get gyno not to bad though but noticeable.

It’s not like tren where you can basically eat whatever you want and stay lean. You eat bad on this stuff And it’ll rat you out quick.

But the strength gains are incredible!

No lethargy night sweats , insomnia or crazy temper.

It’s been along time since I ran it, only reason I can’t find it anywhere.

But I think I ran it at around 350mg a week I think…

Amino Asylum has both Acetate and Decanoate.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Amino Asylum has both Acetate and Decanoate.
I was gonna say, I think the RC places have it just didnt know if there was a difference between that and getting from a ugl. How do the RC places have it if it is considered a steroid and by many testaments works quite well as a steroid?

Numerous ugls seem to have it. Of course you can always look up Pure Shit Labs aka PSL aka Uncle Z - aka shady AF and busted a million times and still going strong. I mean their stuff kind of works....sometimes.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I was gonna say, I think the RC places have it just didnt know if there was a difference between that and getting from a ugl. How do the RC places have it if it is considered a steroid and by many testaments works quite well as a steroid?

Numerous ugls seem to have it. Of course you can always look up Pure Shit Labs aka PSL aka Uncle Z - aka shady AF and busted a million times and still going strong. I mean their stuff kind of works....sometimes.

I think it's currently unscheduled, despite being an AAS. Just a matter of time. It's probably a low priority given it's kind of a niche product. Elmo commercials pushing the vax are a much more important use of tax dollars.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic