Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trendigestion and cobatting tren sides

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Running Tren again for the first time in a few years and I was curious what people do/use to combat the sides...

I always have caber on hand but this go around the indigestion SUCKS....

Curious on what so of you other guys use or have had luck with when combatting the TREN sides...

first post woohoo...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Which sides do you get is the question.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
true

Mostly indigetsion, irritiable, insomnia, and my appetite goes to shit...

I think last time I took eq with tren and the sides didnt seem as bad.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
i took prami ed and my sides where minimal... I also take nexium so the indigestion wasnt n issue... go get you some otc prilosec or zantac...

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
I dont get sides anymore from tren - not even nightsweats - just put up with it bro ansd take Priolsec or something for the tummy

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Tum tum tum tummmms....I been running 400mg/W tren E for 8 weeks now and side have been here and there. stomach get upset once and a while and I eat some suger free tums. Just recenlty my sleep has been effected and I do have some night sweat, enough to make my shirt damp, not soaked. I have also been on an AI aromasin 10mg/D and been taken 400mg/D of B6. Side have been OK...if there is such a thing, now as for my body I seem to be experience a super recomp right now, gaining side on shoulders/back and well I guess over all everywhere and so far my waist is staying put...I like tren....

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
tren is good for that - I gain muscle on tren without any fat and if I do have some fat on the waits it is soon gone - gotto love that!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic