Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trenbolone for women

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I was wondering if any the girls here have used tren and what dosages and length of time.
If any you guys wife's or girlfriends have used tren I would love to here all feed back.thanks

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I think Jenner did. I'll ask my friend (she's not on here) about her feedback.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Thanks hopefully she can chime in.I'm tossing between tren and anavar but I want women's feed back that have used so I know exactly what to expect when my wife decides to use the pros and cons.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I will make one point, which is IF she decides on Tren I would STRONGLY recommend she obtain a baseline voice analysis/recording.

I believe this is particularly relevant since 19-nor AAS seem to have the strongest association with vocal changes in females and THAT is an important distinction because a "deeping of the voice" MAY be PERMANENT.

Lastly unless she has considerable cycle experience I would opt for the Var.

Regs
jim

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
For once I'll agree with jim here.

She said she would only run var now. She had her voice affected (it came back, but she's not sure if it's the same as prior) enlarged clitoris and had some chin hair issues.

Now, I didn't plan her cycle and she has run other compounds (winny, test prop, var and NPP) but she says she'll stay away from tren as it was the worst in regards to the sides (for her anyhow).

Based on her tone over converstation, especially for your wife/gf/sidepiece, I would opt for the var also....she was adamant about not taking tren again.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
For once I'll agree with jim here.

She said she would only run var now. She had her voice affected (it came back, but she's not sure if it's the same as prior) enlarged clitoris and had some chin hair issues.

Now, I didn't plan her cycle and she has run other compounds (winny, test prop, var and NPP) but she says she'll stay away from tren as it was the worst in regards to the sides (for her anyhow).

Based on her tone over converstation, especially for your wife/gf/sidepiece, I would opt for the var also....she was adamant about not taking tren again.

=================================================================
Admittedly although I cant locate that thread, I do believe you agreed with me on one other occasion, or was it the other way around :)

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have trained many women over the years and if you care for the woman I would advise the var and forget the tren altogether.
It is just not neccessary.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I only ran it for 4-5 weeks at a very low dose and didn't like the way it made me feel, tired...cloudy thinking so I dropped it. Would never use it again but that's me.

Stick to the var :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I would generally recommend var over tren any day, even for someone who has some experience. However I would ask why these two as the choice? What is the end result being sought? Tren definitely tends to be a better hardener while var can promote water retention. The downside of tren is that it is a much more aggressive androgen and IMO harsher on the body in general.

H

Hypertrophy3

Jul 8, 2014
I agree with what everybody is saying. Stay AWAY from Tren. I would only give a physically fit active female anavar or primobolan. If one of them were competing in a high-level competition, I might use low dose test prop, gh, winny, or npp. Good luck and be safe!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic