Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Trenbolone for a female

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I absolutely would NOT recommend tren for any women, especially one I care about. The sides will be permanent. I have had the best success w/ EQ, primo (50 mgs each e5d) and Nolva for women. If that is not enough, then add some var. Actually I do not have a lot of experience w/ women and gear, as I always try and talk them out of it.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
If a woman really insisted, NPP would be the strongest I would recommend. Much better choice than deca.

S

SPQR

Apr 4, 2014
Tren use is very common among female competitors in Europe, but tends to be a little frowned upon and as such is hush-hush.
They love the efects of course, but by and large the (phsycological) sides are even worse for them, and it's not unusual to hear of them flipping out regularly on tren A.

Needless to say the ladies use between a quarter and at most half of what men use and for about half the cycle duration...of course there are sides..but surprisingly tend not to be permanent..i.e. clitoral growth and sensitivity..voice deepening, the usual sides.
Would only be run by well experienced competitors and mature women with no fertility issues..or interest in having kids.
Women are much more senstitive to tren than men and the effects are just as (if not more) impressive.
It's all a matter of how far you're willing to go to win, or your personal definition of impressive.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic