Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Trenbolone for a female

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
on another note, just had to get that out of my system ;) I'm sure there are women that have used it successfully but your lady doesn't sound like one of those types.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
on another note, just had to get that out of my system ;) I'm sure there are women that have used it successfully but your lady doesn't sound like one of those types.

Don't get me wrong, I know female body builders that use it. they turn it into a topical mixture in the form of a nasal spray and use the sinus membranes for absorption. it's the only way they will use it.

of course, all three look more like men than women and all 3 told me they have enormous clits.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Androgenic to anabolic ratio. A woman would want to use an aas that is more anabolic than androgenic. Tren is the opposite. In layman's terms tren is 3x as manly as test and 3x more likely to bind to the receptor.

Can I ask you this... Women respond amazingly to lower doses of less powerful aas. Why tren?

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
deca would be a much better choice....high anabolic, low androgenic. mild sides all around.

but tren? just doesn't make sense.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Seems like a bad idea to me with a 500 androgenic ratio.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Primobolan is also high anabolic and low androgenic. If your wife wants to run anything I would have her look into Primo

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Don't get me wrong, I know female body builders that use it. they turn it into a topical mixture in the form of a nasal spray and use the sinus membranes for absorption. it's the only way they will use it.

of course, all three look more like men than women and all 3 told me they have enormous clits.

exactly!!!!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
What dex said. Primar and var would be more than enough. Not necessarily run together for her first cycle. Hit up jenner or sassy for the best advice on this subject.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Androgenic to anabolic ratio. A woman would want to use an aas that is more anabolic than androgenic. Tren is the opposite. In layman's terms tren is 3x as manly as test and 3x more likely to bind to the receptor.

Can I ask you this... Women respond amazingly to lower doses of less powerful aas. Why tren?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he knows (coach) the results she will get from it and he can say "look what a good coach I am with the results you are getting".

Or maybe he just figures if she is that serious and wants to compete, she should just go ahead and take the plunge.

If the second one is true, he's not looking far enough ahead into her future. With a total of three years training and a one year break in there after two years, there's always the chance that a year or two from now she won't be doing it.

I'm not trying to say she's not going to do it and talk bad but that's just how it goes in this sport, you never know.

The sides from Tren for females are not reversible.

Not a good choice so early on IMO.

HDH

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Mayb he just wants to make some money on gear!! Lol ppl r stupid..

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I'll ask my friend. She hired a coach who's always on MD's message board and he had her on Tren ace, prop, var, winny, and she was fine w/o sides.

She was on all those compounds at one time, and experienced no side effects? I don't buy this one bit. I know women that barely take 15-20mg of winstrol, and get bad acne and oily skin.. My wife cant take in more then 10mg of anavar without having some sort of issue.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
She was on all those compounds at one time, and experienced no side effects? I don't buy this one bit. I know women that barely take 15-20mg of winstrol, and get bad acne and oily skin.. My wife cant take in more then 10mg of anavar without having some sort of issue.

yea, not buying it either and if it is true, I want to see before, during and after pics!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic