Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Tren test npp cycle

K

Kevininny

Feb 15, 2013
Hi guys , new to the boards here. Been a member over to ofy for 5 yrs , figured I'd check it out here. 5' 10" 200lbs 25 ish %bf. coming off shoulder resection surgey 7 weeks ago.. Next cycle I'm getting it together now, was thinking 16 weeks
1-16 test prop. 600 wk
1-6 npp
7-16 tren
Aromasin/caber.. Letro on hand if needed.
I have never had any issues with deca or tren before . Any issues running them in cycle like that?!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
IMO 2 19-Nor's is begging for trouble. Some run it with great success, others have serious issues with erectile dysfunction, lethargy, mood, and generally feeling like shit.

Why both npp and tren?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Hi guys , new to the boards here. Been a member over to ofy for 5 yrs , figured I'd check it out here. 5' 10" 200lbs 25 ish %bf. coming off shoulder resection surgey 7 weeks ago.. Next cycle I'm getting it together now, was thinking 16 weeks
1-16 test prop. 600 wk
1-6 npp
7-16 tren
Aromasin/caber.. Letro on hand if needed.
I have never had any issues with deca or tren before . Any issues running them in cycle like that?!

I can get away with running tren and NPP at the same time. I don't see an issue with that as far as me but everyone is different. Your BF is kind if high don't you think? You would prolly appreciate the cycle more if you got that down a bit IMO.

K

Kevininny

Feb 15, 2013
Only reason I'm even considering the two is bc of my shoulders. Been getting injections in both for years and 7 weeks ago had a distal clavicle resection on my right. Have never ran caber w deca of tren before , never had issues. And actually never run an ai in any. Cycle . Plan on running both during this cycle.. Bf may actually be a big lower than 15% . But is up a bit from the last 7 weeks bc of the surgery and lack of gym time.. Am back in gym w legs and cardio , so body fat % will drop by the time I'm ready to go physically for this cycle

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You can use a "cruise" dose of 75-100mg per week of deca or npp for the joints. That way you can run the tren and maybe avoid some sides...

or...........

Before resorting to gear try a supplement of cissus quadralangus or cunnilingus or whatever its spelled.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
You can use a "cruise" dose of 75-100mg per week of deca or npp for the joints. That way you can run the tren and maybe avoid some sides...

or...........

Before resorting to gear try a supplement of cissus quadralangus or cunnilingus or whatever its spelled.

Hey bro. Are you telling him if he gives a woman oral sex his joints will heal?

K

Kevininny

Feb 15, 2013
I'm actually running tb500 peptide now for joints but not really doing what I figured.. The npp was only gonna run at 100 mg eod for first 6 weeks . The npp and tren would only be together in my system
For a week or so between switching from npp to tren.. Any issues u think?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm actually running tb500 peptide now for joints but not really doing what I figured.. The npp was only gonna run at 100 mg eod for first 6 weeks . The npp and tren would only be together in my system
For a week or so between switching from npp to tren.. Any issues u think?

I'd say at 100mg keep on it thru the whole cycle. No reason not to. 6 weeks of NPP won't do shit for you bro.

K

Kevininny

Feb 15, 2013
I'd say at 100mg keep on it thru the whole cycle. No reason not to. 6 weeks of NPP won't do shit for you bro.

So u think if I just pin 25 mg eod w my test and tren throughout the cycle It would be enough for joint relief and not enough to effect me prolactin wise?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic