Tren suspension?!

Discussion in 'Chemical Conversion Discussion' started by Ironmike72, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Ironmike72

Ironmike72 VIP Member

Aug 13, 2012
    You just answered my questions below... Lol.

2. tommyguns2

tommyguns2 Senior Moderators Staff Member

Dec 25, 2010
    that guaiacol solvent is just plain nasty! I can smell that crap for days. Makes me wonder whether it's coming out of my pores.

If I had access to tren base powder, I'd be more apt to create a topical gel using phloe gel ultra or something similar. While absorption is likely less than 50%, avoiding the smelly solvents and having to pin ED would make it worth it to me.

Mrhat likes this.
  3. DobieQueen

DobieQueen VIP Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Whether oil or water suspension... it takes the same amount of raws to make it... as long as they are the same mgs... but usually no ester suspensions, since injected daily, are and can be dosed a little lower..50mg to 100mg due to possible pip

4. Ironmike72

Ironmike72 VIP Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Idk how many times I've read the longer the esterchain, the fewer mg's will actually "fit" into the oil. Isn't that why ppl use test-base? 100% mg/mg. & if say deca 300 the actual mg's would be in the upper 200's but not truly 300??? Lol, I'm either wrong (read bad info) or I'm confused!! . I doubt it's the latter but who knows....