Latest Member
lk has no balls

Tren suspension?!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
that guaiacol solvent is just plain nasty! I can smell that crap for days. Makes me wonder whether it's coming out of my pores.

If I had access to tren base powder, I'd be more apt to create a topical gel using phloe gel ultra or something similar. While absorption is likely less than 50%, avoiding the smelly solvents and having to pin ED would make it worth it to me.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
I'm concerned about the price.. Only $51.?? For 20 1ml amps. Never seen a 10ml less than $65! This is 1/2 price & being a suspension it takes more raws to make!... Hmmmmm
Anyone ever use Alpha-pharma Healthcare b4? It's a lab, not a source... If so did ya hear good or bad? Thanx in advance to any good Bro that hits me back if they know.
Whether oil or water suspension... it takes the same amount of raws to make it... as long as they are the same mgs... but usually no ester suspensions, since injected daily, are and can be dosed a little lower..50mg to 100mg due to possible pip

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Whether oil or water suspension... it takes the same amount of raws to make it... as long as they are the same mgs... but usually no ester suspensions, since injected daily, are and can be dosed a little lower..50mg to 100mg due to possible pip

Idk how many times I've read the longer the esterchain, the fewer mg's will actually "fit" into the oil. Isn't that why ppl use test-base? 100% mg/mg. & if say deca 300 the actual mg's would be in the upper 200's but not truly 300??? Lol, I'm either wrong (read bad info) or I'm confused!! . I doubt it's the latter but who knows....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic