Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Tren for the joints?

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Anybody experienced this?…. When I stop after a cycle of Tren E and rest, my knees ache beyond description. When I’m on they feel like great, no issues.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
It's cyclic. if you stay off or on true TRT (700-900 ng/dL) for long enough your joints will recover. Then go on and joints feel fine for some time. If on too long they ache. Then go off and ache even more. Then stay off and they feel better...cyclic. Most people don't notice because few people actually cycle on and off AAS anymore. Why is this so? Because the connective tissue is responsive to hormones. they thrive in correct amounts and their natural cycles. When you are blasting away with Tren or other agents normal levels of hormones are out of whack and so is the hormonal signaling in the connective tissues. It's simple really but people seem to miss it.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Definitely have noticed it. Few years ago now, I needed a break to get health markers back in check and when I did I got sciatica bad in left leg. Did physical therapy and nothing helped. 8 months later went back on cycle and it went away in probably 2 weeks of being back on. It was crazy! Surprisingly it never came back either, when I came off (true trt dose) again. And I have dropped to true trt at few times since then. I’m on just 150mg test decanoate per week right now and my back is bugging me some but no sciatica. My left knee is bugging now too which I hurt shortly before coming off my last blast. It stopped hurting but came back when I dropped to trt. I think being on a blast also increases fluid in the joints which helps with joint pain too. At least that was my theory. Something instantly changes when on. I thought I would be dealing with sciatic the rest of my life. My left hamstring had around a 40% reduction in strength when that was going on. Strength went back to normal very shortly after increasing hormones. I was honestly scared to come back off but new I had to. Stayed on longer than I should have. But to my surprise it didn’t come back. I always try to stay off (just trt) as long as I was on. I’m fairly certain it was from doing hyperextensions during the blast before I came off and the sciatica started. Was the only new exercise I had been doing. Only thing different. I already had stopped doing squats and deads because of lower back pain. I thought doing hypers would help but made things worse it seems. And It hasn’t came back since dropping them.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
It's cyclic. if you stay off or on true TRT (700-900 ng/dL) for long enough your joints will recover. Then go on and joints feel fine for some time. If on too long they ache. Then go off and ache even more. Then stay off and they feel better...cyclic. Most people don't notice because few people actually cycle on and off AAS anymore. Why is this so? Because the connective tissue is responsive to hormones. they thrive in correct amounts and their natural cycles. When you are blasting away with Tren or other agents normal levels of hormones are out of whack and so is the hormonal signaling in the connective tissues. It's simple really but people seem to miss it.
Yeah man, I was always taught to come off or drop to trt for at least as long as you were blasting. If coming off might need even longer than that and should be doing bloodwork. But even then guys would use clomid and see their test levels back up after two months and think they were good to start up again. Not realizing the clomid was still elevating there natural levels a month after stopping it. Some guys choose to be ignorant I think.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I don't know. I must be different. My joints always felt better after being off for long enough, not that they always felt 100% especially after about 55. I've been beating the hell out of them since I was 9 YO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic