Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren E Weekly Dosage

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I used Tren E in my last cycle for the first time @400mg a week. It worked well for me, might push it upwards next time to see how side are. I ran it for 10week and only had some minor sides(night sweats, sleeping issue) last few week.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I used Tren E in my last cycle for the first time @400mg a week. It worked well for me, might push it upwards next time to see how side are. I ran it for 10week and only had some minor sides(night sweats, sleeping issue) last few week.

Yeah, I am seating all the time, I like that cause I know its working and cutting.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
just do 1 cc per week....250mg. That should be suffucient. I really do think you should work with ace first tho. You need to see if you can handle tren. Some people CANNOT handle tren AT ALL. IF the sides are bad but somewhat bearable on A, they will likely improve with E. But if you feel like you're gonna die and you're BP skyrockets to considerably unhealthy levels then you may be one of the unlucky ones who just can't run tren. Tren is the only drug that this applies to....

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
400mg was too much for me. Couldn't sleep at all. But I lasted much longer in bed and it melted the fat off of me.

KB

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Thank you all for all the help and feedback on this topic.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
When i am on high dose tren, i usually cant finish in the sack, i get too sweaty and short on breath before i am even close to being done. I tried to fake it once, apparently it is harder for men to fake it then women as i left no evidence :)

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
I ran tren a for 12 weeks @ 700 mg a wk and the only side I got was night sweats... I kept my test at 300mg a wk. high dose tren with low dose test is the only way to go.. Ive ran tren e @800mg a wk with test @ 800mg a wk and was going ape shit crazy with the sides... I won't ever run high test high tren again..I'm not recommending a first time tren user to run such a high dose..300-400mg a wk of tren is a good starting point..

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
Don't get scared by the fear mongering that you cant handle tren at all. 350mg EW is a perfect dose to start at and you will love what it will do to your body.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic