Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Tren E solo, my experience

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
what doses are you running? I found that Tren/Mast/test made me very irritable and aggressive once the levels stabilized... be careful... With tren I prefer ace because of the speed it hits and leave. I really recommend pinning ace ED as opposed to EoD simply because the half life is so short. you don't have as many negative sides when you run it this way... at least I don't...

I'm only running about 200 mg of mast and tren a a week. Pinned daily except for this weekend headed to my folks for my aunts funeral so I'm going to pin for two days today. Along with the same amount of prop and I tossed about 200 Mgs of cyp in there too which I know is a much longer ester but I started it ten days before. And will run about ten days after then start my pct. Three weeks later. It's a shorter cycle but I wanted to give tren a shot and didn't want to run a long cycle this year anyway.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I'M trying to keep how much gear I run to a minimum for as long as I can. My strength is pretty good on or off but i like it for recomp.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
if this is only your second cycle then your doing it right... no need to blast heavy doses... tren and mast are strong compounds... IDK your BF% but if its over 18% then you may be wasting money with the mast...nonetheless... you have it so run it... lets fine tune that cycle... you have tCyp on hand... I reccomned you run 1cc on sunday for the remainder of the bottle... keep pinning the others ED like you have... and start another thread so we can get more details on this and not hijack RAIDENs thread... I really dont want him taking it the wrong way like I like him again... he sends nudes ALL the time now... really gay ones...

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
IC is right about mast working well with lower bf..but it also gives great focus and aggression plus it keeps the pp hard

Last edited:
matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Thanks ill start a new thread when I get a chance this weekend. I have been pushing one cc of the cyp every Monday. I should have been clear that's the only compound I'm not running ED.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks ill start a new thread when I get a chance this weekend. I have been pushing one cc of the cyp every Monday. I should have been clear that's the only compound I'm not running ED.
sunday...monday... same thing as far as test is concerned ;)

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
if this is only your second cycle then your doing it right... no need to blast heavy doses... tren and mast are strong compounds... IDK your BF% but if its over 18% then you may be wasting money with the mast...nonetheless... you have it so run it... lets fine tune that cycle... you have tCyp on hand... I reccomned you run 1cc on sunday for the remainder of the bottle... keep pinning the others ED like you have... and start another thread so we can get more details on this and not hijack RAIDENs thread... I really dont want him taking it the wrong way like I like him again... he sends nudes ALL the time now... really gay ones...

The whole mast and low bf is great if youre a bb. I am not but, mast had great synergy for me with test and tren it was on another level. Now with that said, no more mast for me. It daoes cause me to be a bit to testy for my own liking. I swore jever again with trsn however, without the mast it was fine this time. Just goes to show ya, we are all going to respond differently.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
IronCore @mathewk04, i like the bromance you two have created.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
The whole mast and low bf is great if youre a bb. I am not but, mast had great synergy for me with test and tren it was on another level. Now with that said, no more mast for me. It daoes cause me to be a bit to testy for my own liking. I swore jever again with trsn however, without the mast it was fine this time. Just goes to show ya, we are all going to respond differently.
yes... the synergy was great... If I weren't worried about jail time I would run mast/tren all the time... but like you ... it made me too testy for my own liking... hulk mode was always on tap...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
IronCore schultz1 it makes you guys testy, like when you guys have PMS kind of testy? Or when you guys ain't been Tbagged in a few days kind of testy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic