Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Tren E solo, my experience

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Well first off let me say, what I've done recently has gona against all bro science, gone against what we've been told we shouldn't do, against the grain etc. But in the name of experimenting, trial & error or whatever, I've been running Tren E alone for 2 months now, yes by itself, no test. A few good members here have been in the loop since I started this, and can testify to my few "Tren temper" moments I've had, that being the only real side affect I will say.

I started pinning .5 ml every 6 days for first 2 weeks, and ramped up slightly to .7ml by week 4 and holding steady since. Now, some will say why such low dose at .7ml, well it was never my intent to even do 1ml from the beginning. My thinking was if tren is the most powerful AAS we have, then low dose would suffice and get me some good gains and do what it does best, change my physique to my liking, that it did.

Why no test? Well I'm on trt as it is, and to be honest, I didn't want to pin an extra time if I could help it, I know I'm a pussy. After week 2 of pinning test C 200, I dropped the test all together. Week 2 put me at at .6ml tren by now and diminishing test levels in regards to test Cyp as I was dropping it. By now I said screw it, tren only from here on out, and let's see what happens.

Side effects? Nothing out of the norm as far as tren sides, insomnia and irritable, temper blow ups, but nothing major. Now, one thing I did notice and is still happening, libido game elevated, through the roof, with no test or prami/caber. Some will say "your libido should be shot with prolactin raised"... well there goes that theory, some will say other wise. I believe it comes down to the individual user, as I remember when I ran Tren the PH my libido was in the gutter, but this time it's complete opposite, why I don't know.

Insomnia, yep, gets me pretty good, I'm glad they make Nyquil lol.

My plan now is to taper down tren in a few weeks, and bring test back into the picture and cruise until next time. I'm a huge proponent of tapering down, I refuse to stop cold turkey, that's just me.

Just wanted to share this experience and say that you can run compounds solo, or maybe some I should say. Any questions? Comments?

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Is the tren 200mg/ml? So 125ish a week? And are you using any kind of sides or support?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Anti e s SARms thyroid...

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
And my math correct?
i am intrigued to give it a try. Since you are on TRT are you getting blood work regularly? My concern is the T/E ratio. Since I get tested

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
And my math correct?
i am intrigued to give it a try. Since you are on TRT are you getting blood work regularly? My concern is the T/E ratio. Since I get tested
Math? For tren e being 200? I think it is tren e 250 if I'm correct. I know, most tren E is 200, but I can double check to make sure.

I should be getting blood work done before I pin test again. Would like to see where everything is at on tren only.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Please let me know how the blood work comes out.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Glad to hear you're experimenting. Were there any changes in your body? Like lower bodyfat, increased muscle masss, decreased cardiovascular output? I remember reading an abstract on pubmed about how scientists believe that Tren could be used safely for TRT. I am thinking about running Tren in pretty much the same way that you do, except for keeping my T-base at 125mgs per week.

Solo steroids can and work just fine. Same goes with Diababol and other orals in general. I have always had great success with them, making great gains and keeping most if not all of them. Let us know it goes!

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Glad to hear you're experimenting. Where there any changes in your body? Like lower bodyfat, increased muscle masss, decreased cardiovascular output? I remember reading an abstract on pubmed about how scientists believe that Tren could be used safely for TRT. I am thinking about running Tren in pretty much the same way that you do, except for keeping my T-base at 125mgs per week.

Solo steroids can and work just fine. Same goes with Diababol and other orals in general. I have always had great success with them, making great gains and keeping most if not all of them. Let us know it goes!

Yes, decreased body fat, increased muscle mass and pretty damn lean (no 6 pack) even with my diet not being "dialed in", as many of you know I'm not know for eating clean. In the words of Rich Piana, "real men eat whatever the fukk they want" lol. I do notice I can get short winded at times, but nothing too concerning or anything, as we know, Tren messes with cardio and stamina. But again I believe, the higher the dose, the higher the sides.

Rein, I'm interested to see about Tren being used as TRT, I believe it can work to a degree possibly. Now before I get flamed for that statement, keep in mind, low dose is what I'm saying, not a crazy amount. And I'm not saying for people to tell their doctor "fukk u I want tren, not test for TRT" I'm just saying it should be looked into, or experimented by the individual user, or at least considered if they want to change it up, not long term. I'm cautious to say that bcuz how some newb might read this and try it and fukk himself up real good.

Good ol trensomnia, hence the reason I'm awake at 3am lol. Where's my nyquil.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for sharing this with us bro. Looking forward to hearing more. It's very interesting

S

storman230

Jan 7, 2012
A good friend of mine did this as well but he was running 400 and week with proviron. I remember he said his libido was at his best with this for the first couple months but then it started to fade. He did lose a good amount of bf and he was still a monster in the gym.
I would try it but i just love test too much

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic