Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Tren E lowest effective dosage

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I probably wouldnt consider 30mg ED microdosing if it were me doing it. Can I ask how much you were running before hand to get bad sides?
Well, 210mg ew is the shallow end of the pool anyway and ace shoots easy through a slin pin. In answer to your question,I ran the gambit from 300 to 1200 one time, the higher number would have been earlier on and the lower more recent cycles. I suspect the real culprit in the length of cycles or continuous use of 19nor AAS. So, in my ignorance I was running a tren cycle then I ran a cycle of deca or npp then back to tren etc...well as it was explained to me (I am not a chemist) is that prolactin (like igf) takes months or years to raise and trickles down just as slow. So, you may be taking two steps up and only one back.

The only sides I felt while on where insomnia and libido loss, then the big one hit and I had no drive for 2 months...dang. So, I just ran non 19's for several months. After, experiencing a complete recovery I decided to low/micro dose, but not run 19nors back to back again. Time will tell if this is wisdom or folly.

Hawk

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Well, 210mg ew is the shallow end of the pool anyway and ace shoots easy through a slin pin. In answer to your question,I ran the gambit from 300 to 1200 one time, the higher number would have been earlier on and the lower more recent cycles. I suspect the real culprit in the length of cycles or continuous use of 19nor AAS. So, in my ignorance I was running a tren cycle then I ran a cycle of deca or npp then back to tren etc...well as it was explained to me (I am not a chemist) is that prolactin (like igf) takes months or years to raise and trickles down just as slow. So, you may be taking two steps up and only one back.

The only sides I felt while on where insomnia and libido loss, then the big one hit and I had no drive for 2 months...dang. So, I just ran non 19's for several months. After, experiencing a complete recovery I decided to low/micro dose, but not run 19nors back to back again. Time will tell if this is wisdom or folly.

Hawk
Holy shit it's the Hawk...good to see you're still around.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Microdosing Tren Ace sounds very interesting. Glad to hear it’s getting great feedback from you guys. I normally do low dose Tren Enan when I run in at about 200mg per week. You guys got me thinking of switching over and trying the microdosing methodology.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Hey tommy, how long are you planning on running it at this dose? I'm curious to hear your feedback/opinion/effects on a more long term basis
Started a micro-dosing protocol of tren ace at 20mg EOD, and have been running it for about the last 1.5-2 weeks. Already starting to see some slight body recomp benefits. My diet is reasonable, but nothing crazy strict. Don't feel any sides like insomnia, but even at the low dose, I do get frustrated or upset more easily.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey tommy, how long are you planning on running it at this dose? I'm curious to hear your feedback/opinion/effects on a more long term basis

Hey HA, good to hear from you! I hope all is well.

I've been running the tren ace at this dose for about 2.5 weeks, and intend to run another week or so, and then switch over to tren A/ mast P/test P combo at 20mg EOD each until end of June.

Even at this low dose, I'm starting to feel effects of prostate enlargement, which really sucks. Getting old is overrated, LOL

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Yessir, no complaints here.
Keep us posted on the rest of that run. I'm curious to hear how it treats you

I've been running the tren ace at this dose for about 2.5 weeks, and intend to run another week or so, and then switch over to tren A/ mast P/test P combo at 20mg EOD each until end of June.

Even at this low dose, I'm starting to feel effects of prostate enlargement, which really sucks. Getting old is overrated, LOL

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Holy shit it's the Hawk...good to see you're still around.
Hey brother, all is well. It's nice to be missed LOL. I hope all is well with you as well...

Hawk

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010

I’m going to run the same dose and pattern as above soon but with DNP
See if I can drop one %

Then come August I’m going to do one final bulk and shoot some high mg shit

Final boys !!!!!

After a that it will be cruise n dnp
Maybe some “Italian” var LoL

This old man is done with crazy stuff
Besides I can chew up n spit out 99% of the snowflakes out there

Now “get off my lawn”

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Bump.
I'm curious to hear more experience on low dose tren for longer periods of time. For you guys that have tried "micro-dosing" what is the longest you ran it for and what were the results?

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
My first tren cycle was tren e at 200 mg EW for 12 weeks. Maybe it was 16. It turned me into the monster I always wanted to be. At that time I think I could have recomped on pizza ice cream and pork rinds. But when I came off, I was bat shit crazy for two months. Absolutely insane. So I never used it again.

I became a tren a abuser. Big cycles that were way way too long and negatively affected my health physically and mentally. About cashed in my marriage. So I swore off it as well. Through forever! For two years anyway lol....

So getting to the point, two years after the big abuse cycles, I tried microdosing 25mg EOD. I got maybe a little effect, but it was clear my body needed more after phucking it up with high doses. So I gradually increased to 40, then 50 EOD which is where I found my minimum for anabolic effect. That worked so good (still married, still employed, no new mistresses, etc, I did two more cycles since then in the 50 to 75 EOD. I went up to a hundred for a while and I was God again so I dropped back to 75.

I’m running 75 EOD and that’s become my sweet spot.

I also would never ever ever use tren without mast. Mast calms the tren crazy for me. For most. My Doc says that mast is. Progesterone derivative that loosely blocks the PR so progestins and prolactin produced by the tren can’t bind there, which is what produces much of the tren crazy aside from the androgens.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
My first tren cycle was tren e at 200 mg EW for 12 weeks. Maybe it was 16. It turned me into the monster I always wanted to be. At that time I think I could have recomped on pizza ice cream and pork rinds. But when I came off, I was bat shit crazy for two months. Absolutely insane. So I never used it again.

I became a tren a abuser. Big cycles that were way way too long and negatively affected my health physically and mentally. About cashed in my marriage. So I swore off it as well. Through forever! For two years anyway lol....

So getting to the point, two years after the big abuse cycles, I tried microdosing 25mg EOD. I got maybe a little effect, but it was clear my body needed more after phucking it up with high doses. So I gradually increased to 40, then 50 EOD which is where I found my minimum for anabolic effect. That worked so good (still married, still employed, no new mistresses, etc, I did two more cycles since then in the 50 to 75 EOD. I went up to a hundred for a while and I was God again so I dropped back to 75.

I’m running 75 EOD and that’s become my sweet spot.

I also would never ever ever use tren without mast. Mast calms the tren crazy for me. For most. My Doc says that mast is. Progesterone derivative that loosely blocks the PR so progestins and prolactin produced by the tren can’t bind there, which is what produces much of the tren crazy aside from the androgens.

Great post, you nailed it! I hear you, and understand. Tren and I share that same love/hate relationship as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic