Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Tren E- all year

T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
hogster answer my question..Why would anyone run tren and jerk their diet off the way your describing? Its fukkin retarded

I'm not condoning it. Just saying it does seem to help burn calories.

And congratulations for you never being fat. Should we all bow down and kiss your fucking perfect ass ?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012

And congratulations for you never being fat. Should we all bow down and kiss your fucking perfect ass ?
Ya u can kiss my ass

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012

by the way tren doesnt burn cals...Diet ,cardio,training does...tren builds muscle

T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
by the way tren doesnt burn cals...Diet ,cardio,training does...tren builds muscle
Maybee so but if your laying in bed sweating your ass off all nigh something is going on.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Maybee so but if your laying in bed sweating your ass off all nigh something is going on.
I know lots of guys that run tren and sweat all night still look like shit if your diet ain’t perfect no matter what aas your on

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Tren sweats ain’t shit next to dnp sweat . Neither is as effective as solid diet and real cardio

T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
Bro you ain't lying.
That DNP is terrible, especially after eating a good amount of carbs. We ate at the Japanese place one night and I had a shit load of rice. We took in a movie afterwards. So leaving the movie theater my little girl says "Daddy what is wrong with you ?" My ass and back of my shirt was 100 % wet. Sweat was running down my legs. Any place on my body that touched a seat or bed or any surface would instantly start sweating on this stuff.
The wife hardly wanted to have sexy because I was a constant sweaty wet mess.
Never again with the DNP !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic