Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Tren E- all year

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
What is your dosage protocol on the B12 w lipo ? Why do you day its essential with the glutha?

I take 1cc daily of the b12 with lipotropes

It’s essential because the lipotrope complex is made up of
Choline , inolsitol, and methionine which these help with the Glutithione to rid the liver and kidneys of toxins. Basically all the bad bacteria etc. passing through the liver will attach itself to the Glutithione hence getting the body rid of the bad toxins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Ah yes, I meant to ask about the B12 too!...Thanks for the info, bro!...

T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
I take 1cc daily of the b12 with lipotropes

It’s essential because the lipotrope complex is made up of
Choline , inolsitol, and methionine which these help with the Glutithione to rid the liver and kidneys of toxins. Basically all the bad bacteria etc. passing through the liver will attach itself to the Glutithione hence getting the body rid of the bad toxins.

Owe it has M.I.C. in the B12. Sweet !

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
Owe it has M.I.C. in the B12. Sweet !

Yes sir... both super cheap right now on A certain site. Not sure if I’m allowed to post it so if you want the info PM me! It’s a site online. No source or anything like that on the forums.

Taking both of these has made me have better gains also. It like resets your receptors and everything. I feel amazing on it

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I ran tren e for close to 20 weeks once..You start to feel like shit ..that toxic feeling..It cant be a good idea health wise..I do remember having to take a few weeks off to straighten out a bit and lower my dose..Its pretty rough on the body but damn u will look nice

RickHarley

RickHarley

Jul 8, 2019
You may want to run 75mg ED for tren (which is 525mg/week) and 200mg EOD for test prop (which is about 700mg/week) I would advise you buy in
Seems useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
Yes sir... both super cheap right now on A certain site. Not sure if I’m allowed to post it so if you want the info PM me! It’s a site online. No source or anything like that on the forums.

Taking both of these has made me have better gains also. It like resets your receptors and everything. I feel amazing on it

Yeah It cheaper than BAC water. I'm going to mix my GH with it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Seems useful.

RickHarley, you're new here, and likely didn't read the rules. No posting of sources here. The post has been edited, but next time it'll be a ban. Please follow the rules.

T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
I ran tren e for close to 20 weeks once..You start to feel like shit ..that toxic feeling..It cant be a good idea health wise..I do remember having to take a few weeks off to straighten out a bit and lower my dose..Its pretty rough on the body but damn u will look nice

Yeah it's great for us natural born fatties. Just stay on tren, eat just half way decent and stay lean. Yeah it's the best. Until your liver and kidneys shit out on you and you feel like garbage.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Yeah it's great for us natural born fatties. Just stay on tren, eat just half way decent and stay lean. Yeah it's the best. Until your liver and kidneys shit out on you and you feel like garbage.
I was never fat and my diet is on point . Why the fuk would anyone run tren and eat the way your describing ? If your using tren u better be on point with simple shit like diethogster. Don’t come at me with that bull shit

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
RickHarley, you're new here, and likely didn't read the rules. No posting of sources here. The post has been edited, but next time it'll be a ban. Please follow the rules.

The info he’s dropping is insane. While maybe his opinion which no ones opinion is wrong but tren e all year 75mg, fuck that. This is why gear gets a bad name at times cause of info like this that can lead to serious repercussions.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
hogster answer my question..Why would anyone run tren and jerk their diet off the way your describing? Its fukkin retarded

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic