Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren E- all year

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I am currently on 200mg/week cyp for TRT. I just got off 15 weeks of prop/mast/tren a.

I am interested in running a low dose tren e along side my cyp for TRT.

Current stats:

35yo
6'7
355lbs

I am curious as to:

1) opinions if this is a bad idea
2) those who have done this
3) what dose would you run the tren e at

I've searched and not seen much helpful info.

Input appreciated.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I am currently on 200mg/week cyp for TRT. I just got off 15 weeks of prop/mast/tren a.

I am interested in running a low dose tren e along side my cyp for TRT.

Current stats:

35yo
6'7
355lbs

I am curious as to:

1) opinions if this is a bad idea
2) those who have done this
3) what dose would you run the tren e at

I've searched and not seen much helpful info.

Input appreciated.

Wow. Can you post a picture. That’s enormous!

What are you hoping to achieve by running tren all year?

I know there are guys here that run it year round. If you need more than the responses on this board, shoot me a PM.

Here’s the bottom line with aas:

There are no rules, only consequences.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I personally would be concerned about the long term effects. Tren does some nasty things to your body that is not very healthy over 10 weeks so a cruise on it, even with what seems to be a light dose would increase the risks. Personally, that's not my dance.

I don't know you from Adam but I would like to give you something to consider. Most guys you run into don't give a hoot about your health, they hardly care about their own. They seem to be able to disregard all the data out there and justify their actions for pushing the limits. Ask some of the old-timers what the limits were 20 years ago and what they are now. They will tell you what is the norm now was the extreme years back. The human body didn't change in 20 years, just our perception of what is the limit.

Now for the touchy part. You're a big boy and statistically, big men have less spins around the sun than shorter, lighter men. The numbers are out there if you really want to fact check them or you can do as others and disregard them. You're hitting that age where you will start to think about your own mortality so consider all the factors and risks.

End of the day, it's your body and your call. Listen more to your heart and head, and less to those dickheads that have no skin in your game. Just my thoughts and I wish you the best.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Make sure you do frequent blood work; kidneys are a bitch in that they are not as resilient as the liver, once damage is done it may be irreversible.

I do regular labs with privatemd.com and make the "eGFR" one of the first numbers I look at. (estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate)

Here's another site I stumbled on while googling around: healthlabs.com

Their Renal Function test looks at 12 numbers by which you can guess at your kidney health. I have never used them, can neither recommend nor condemn them, and those numbers are available from privatemd and other online rivals. I mention them just cause it's a handy list of 12 things the kidney-conscious might want to look at.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Make sure you do frequent blood work; kidneys are a bitch in that they are not as resilient as the liver, once damage is done it may be irreversible.

I do regular labs with privatemd.com and make the "eGFR" one of the first numbers I look at. (estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate)

Their Renal Function test looks at 12 numbers by which you can guess at your kidney health. I have never used them, can neither recommend nor condemn them, and those numbers are available from privatemd and other online rivals. I mention them just cause it's a handy list of 12 things the kidney-conscious might want to look at.
Solid advise but I would like to add one thing. eGFR is calculated by using your Creatinine and age. If you have a high Creatinine, it will negatively effect your eGFR so look at both. Also know your normal Creatinine levels. Mine are always high, 1.5 but after some testing and a history of that well over 10 years, it was determined to be from lifting. Creatinine is a bi-product of muscle break down, cleared by the kidneys and tends to be higher in athletes.

eGFR is also calculated by age, sex and race. Age being a big factor since after age 20 you lose about 10% function for each 10 years. This why the choices we make today may cause harm now but not become symptomatic until latter on in life.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have and I am currently immune to Tren E because of running it low dose long term
I was a very big proponent of running it that way but am just now changing my tune as the compound is no longer effective.
3 different labs NADA thus far.
The 355#s has me thinking that your health issues may be way past worrying about what a paltry amount of tren may do to you.
PM is ya want any more info or?
Cheers

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
negatively effect your eGFR so look at both. .

Careful putting too much faith in eGFR. "E" stands for estimated. It is based on statistical populations and most likely will not fit a guy with a bodybuilding lifestyle.

Most guys eating 1g or more / lb will have high BUN and Creatinine. Also the breakdown of muscle tissue will elevate BUN. (read, heavy workouts).

My kidney levels are ALWAYS elevated due to my protein intake. (for past 10+ years every time...even when I was still natural)

My GP is a cool guy and understands the demands on the body and how blood work changes with working out. He said most important thing is the ratio of BUN to Creatinine as a measure of kidney function. High level athletes are almost always elevated in both, but the key to seeing if the function is normal and not under too much stress is if the ratio remains in a certain value. Cant remember what it was, but you can google it and get lots of good info.

Ouroboros

Ouroboros

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2018

THIS^^^^ x1000 some guys get away with crazy doses and durations and others not so much..... do blood work as often as you can afford. I didn't and am paying the price for it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I have and I am currently immune to Tren E because of running it low dose long term
I was a very big proponent of running it that way but am just now changing my tune as the compound is no longer effective.
3 different labs NADA thus far.
The 355#s has me thinking that your health issues may be way past worrying about what a paltry amount of tren may do to you.
PM is ya want any more info or?
Cheers

Two things here leaped out at me LG.

I do remember you posting at least once about your low dose approach to Tren in the past. Out of sheer aimless curiousity, what kind of doses did you run and for how long before it became ineffective?

LG brings up another point I have often wondered about but seldom seen discussed on the boards. We do assume that individuals vary as to their good and bad reactions to aas, but I've wondered if vast bodyweight differences can factor in as well. I'm keeping it to 210-215lbs these days, and I wouldn't invest any time in comparing my aas reactions to ppl anywhere near that. But OP is 355, many of the top WSM names are well above that, maybe their internal organs are naturally able to handle, or even require, larger doses than I do for the same effect.

No words of encouragement toward reckless behavior there to any of the BIG boys; frequent monitoring of blood work still answers most questions any individual should ask, but does the constant and often specific bro-advice on "proper" doses apply to any individual between 160 and 300+ lbs?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Two things here leaped out at me LG.

I do remember you posting at least once about your low dose approach to Tren in the past. Out of sheer aimless curiousity, what kind of doses did you run and for how long before it became ineffective?

LG brings up another point I have often wondered about but seldom seen discussed on the boards. We do assume that individuals vary as to their good and bad reactions to aas, but I've wondered if vast bodyweight differences can factor in as well. I'm keeping it to 210-215lbs these days, and I wouldn't invest any time in comparing my aas reactions to ppl anywhere near that. But OP is 355, many of the top WSM names are well above that, maybe their internal organs are naturally able to handle, or even require, larger doses than I do for the same effect.

No words of encouragement toward reckless behavior there to any of the BIG boys; frequent monitoring of blood work still answers most questions any individual should ask, but does the constant and often specific bro-advice on "proper" doses apply to any individual between 160 and 300+ lbs?

Dosing would be 200mg every 5 days or 300mg every 7days with 200-300mg of test just that is how it was ran EXTREMELY low dose by the standards of today but not so when I started out and YES it was effective dosing for myself and others.
I did run 6 months to a year a few times for sure, always I was super energetic,cut, and horny as fuck when on it even right up to my cervical fusion a few months ago, well when I knew I was going to be able to start getting a bit more aggressive with my training (gradually of course) I wanted to jump start with a booster rocket of my Fave Tren E and test;)
I gave my first shot and normally in about 5days I would feel something stirring nada....so I shot again and waited ...nothing
switched brands and tried it and switched again.........seems to be inneffective at those doses anymore.
Horny still but not as much, not burning the calories as efficiently as before and not as energetic.
Running HG pharma test most of the time year round.
Not sure what my next step is, but will keep everyone posted and am planning an "advice from an old guy" thread if there is any interest.
cheers:)

Bloodwork was always in the acceptable range with no red flags for Doc unless I ran 40-50mg per day of Var for awhile then of course Ldl's were high and sometimes way high but always

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic