Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

tren e advice

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
Messed up your kidney by? Raising creatinine level? Did it not go back down after discontinued use.
I had blood and protein in urine but really made liver, alt and ast, almost double. Not to mention night sweats. Everything went back down after stopping but I just decided it wasn’t worth it.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Tren is my absolute favorite AAS I have run and I have run pretty much everything at least once.
I personally like Tren A as Tren E gives me slightly more sides for some reason.
I keep dose low Like 300-400mg per week of Tren A and test at 150-300 per week.
I see great results with this, nothing earth shattering but solid dependable results. For me it also is a massive mood elevator I always seem to be much more content and confident on it. Slightly more hair triggered temper wise , but nothing crazy.
Best of all I am unreal horney, like constantly want to fuck and have constant errections.
So for me Tren is A # 1

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Best of all I am unreal horney, like constantly want to fuck and have constant errections.
So for me Tren is A # 1
can
@midevil I'll let you know once mine kicks in. I'm on 300mg ace ew and just did the 1st pin on week 2 today. Another week and a half and I should hopefully be able to say how it effects me.
excellent and yes please do a follow up post bro. Thank you and good luck!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
It occurred to me that most people who run Tren E inject 2 x week (I do it e3d = 2 x e6d cause I embrace my OCD). I wonder how many Tren A users inject ed vs. eod; maybe it's a peaks and troughs thing ... and the eod users create a bigger chance of unpleasant sides.
I missed this portion of your post bro. Sometimes I'm posting in between while at work and get distracted (that and a.d.d.). I believe the half life (tren A) is 3 days? Pinning eod should work. A good way to ramp up to ed pinning if so desired.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Being realistic .. I decided Tren isn't a good option for me

So, decided on:

Sust 500mg per week 15 weeks
Deca 300 mg 12 weeks
25mg Dbol pre workout (been a while, see how it goes) 5-6 weeks
Var 40mg daily 13-15

Cruise all summer with low dose test cyp / var

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Tren can end a job or a relationship better then anything . But the results rule the aas kingdom

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Being realistic .. I decided Tren isn't a good option for me

So, decided on:

Sust 500mg per week 15 weeks
Deca 300 mg 12 weeks
25mg Dbol pre workout (been a while, see how it goes) 5-6 weeks
Var 40mg daily 13-15

Cruise all summer with low dose test cyp / var

That should ROCK brother Susty and Deca built more solid physiques back in the 80's and 90's than all this other shit put together, and with 25mg of dbol you should be able to train like a fucking machine.

Now back to the Tren I wouldn't sign it off without giving it a whirl sometime, I run Tren E at low 200-300mg EW for long durations sometimes and have never had an issue, other than prostate and inability to orgasm without maximum stimulation.
Never makes me wierd or edgy that I have noticed just happy and pumped lol
My thoughts after seeing and watching this shit for decades is this and it is not meant to piss anyone off however if you are an asshole then YES it seems certain compounds will accentuate that if you are not then you won't be............LMAO!
I actually have friends that say they cannot use Tren for this reason and I have gotten plenty second hand because of it.
IF I felt it was unhealthy I wouldn't run it however I run my Pussy doses so if I ran it at Jackass levels then maybe it would be more of an issue.
Sust or Omnadrens and Deca was where I first started so it will always have a little piece of my heart;)
Cheers my old friend

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I echo what LG stated...though I prefer NPP over Deca.

I don't have many more tren runs left in me. We'll see though. I only ever use Tren when dieting down, and I prefer tren acetate. Actually, I can't really say that, as i've never used Tren E or Hex, lol.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I might be open to low dose Tren E another time.

Just starting a new gig with a Manager that has a short fuse is probably wise to skip it this time. I have a hard time tolerating disrespect without tren lol.

Crazy part is he's a close friend of a close friend thats how I ended up working here..

He asked me how it's possible to look this good at my age. Short version... he just pinned some test for the first time yesterday. LMAO. Now I have control.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5.0
M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I run 100mg tren ace with test E eod. Been 6 weeks and the veins are popping out and my stomach fat is disappearing quickly. (I do cardio as well) sides with this are acceptable with the awesome results I’m getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I know this thread is old but not sure where your at with this mid but I recently come to the following conclusions on tren so I thought Id share. If you want to lose fat quick then 200mg tren e + 200mg mast, and I always throw in the 500mg test a wk for all. Once youve got your fat levels to where you want then you can drop the tren e to 100mg wk and beable to slip up on your diet and maintain fat levels. Doing 150mg tren e wk will help you drop fat levels just at a slower rate than the 200mg wk will. I do not like the sides at 200mg wk so I only use that much prior to summer to get the beach look goin. Doing 100mg wk has virtually no sides. At 150wk its barely noticeable also. Just make sure your also taking the 200mg wk mast as it does enhance the tren with zero sides. I would think that proviron would do the same but I have never tried it with tren.
I also do think that tren hogs the receptors as I don't seem to get the size from test or even dbol when doing them together. If you want to get really ripped and hard add in some anavar. Anavar can also be used without the tren to keep the belly fat down.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic