Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Tren cough

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Been reading about the Tren cough for yrs but never had it. But, I have always used Tren E and never Tren A.

Anything I've used since my early days has been from stellar sources that limit their exposure in the community ... virtually no chance I've used "Tren" that was under dosed or something else that was mislabeled.

Regarding some points made in the other posts: I have always injected Tren or anything else slowly. I have always injected Tren in the same syringe as Test and never tried to mix them up in the syringe ... I could usually see by color that the 2 compounds would enter the muscle sorta separately. The Test-Tren blasts I have done have varied over the yrs from higher Test, lower Tren to the reverse ... low Test and higher Tren. I used to aspirate everything yrs ago but got away from that in recent yrs. I had read that an aspiration could look great before injecting but that a nearby blood vessel could be nicked on the way in, thereby allowing a nearby bolus of oil to leak into the bloodstream anyway. Not sure if that is 100% true or not, but I have never regretted skipping aspirations more recently.

Questions, Answers, Guesses, Theories:

1) do Tren cough complaints come from people using the classic "cutter blend," or is it just from people who do DIY injections of Tren with or without another compound?

2) is it all about which Tren ester you use?

3) is the cough as common as reading the boards suggests ... or am I just lucky ... or are there others who seem "cough-immune" who just don't post about it?

1: fir me it’s usually me mixing test, tren & maybe mast. Not a premade blend

2: ester doesn’t matter. I’ve got the cough with tren a & e.

3: no clue about being immune to it. I know there for awhile I was getting it so often I’d stop the tren.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
This thread is for tips, tricks and stories.

Most of us that used tren have experienced the cough.

I have found if I mix tren with another compound at least 50/50 it dilutes the tren and I don't cough. The oils have to be mixed as a solid color, if they are separated in the pin, it won't work.

When I was running 100% tren in the barrel it helped to do a super slow injection. First sign for me is either my nose or lips starting to tingle.

If injecting really slow, I can feel it coming on before I have half or even a quarter of it injected. I can just pull it out and restick at another site. I used to get that shit bad when I first started running it, even swore it off, lol

One time on my first run I was coughing so bad in the middle of the injection I thought I was passing out so I pulled the pin and threw it across the room because I was afraid I was going to fall on that bitch. I actually made it to the couch though and flopped down.

After that I would inject a little at a time and wait. I found it better with a really slow injection.
The worst Tren cough I've ever gotten was using Tren I used to make from finaplix pellets. That shit was brutal sometimes!

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Lots of good tips in here.I recently got my hands on a 100mg/ml pre working test/ tren base with giucacol. The mother of all coughing fits and PIP. That's stuff looks and smell like rocket fuel. Aspirating definely helps keep most of the cough down but sometimes even with good injection placement I can still get a little cough. I recently started cutting it 50% with either TE or NPP and that seems to completely eliminate any symptoms. In all honesty I probably never buy this again.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
You can cough on any ester of steroids but the acetate ester is most susceptible try putting your finger in raw powder it tastes like acetone or acetylene smells You can also build a tolerance up like I have from years of use and not be able to use it at all anymore enenthate only

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
You can cough on any ester of steroids but the acetate ester is most susceptible try putting your finger in raw powder it tastes like acetone or acetylene smells You can also build a tolerance up like I have from years of use and not be able to use it at all anymore enenthate only

I honestly think I was so saturated at one point the tren cough was unavoidable. I seriously couldn’t take it any more & stopped using tren at all.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
i have had the cough a few times bad and it gets in the bloodstream somehow and your fucked.

i used to prime the pin with the oil i was shooting so it cut through the skin better and that is why i believe i was getting the cough......because even test only would make me cough when i was stupidly priming the pin with oil.

Also now i only use slin pins to inject because sometimes i feel when its deep in the muscle the tren can cause the cough.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
First time I did Tren that initial feeling you get in your chest was pretty freaky....was a little spooked.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
i have had the cough a few times bad and it gets in the bloodstream somehow and your fucked.

i used to prime the pin with the oil i was shooting so it cut through the skin better and that is why i believe i was getting the cough......because even test only would make me cough when i was stupidly priming the pin with oil.

Also now i only use slin pins to inject because sometimes i feel when its deep in the muscle the tren can cause the cough.

Damn ... never thought about that. Back when I began someone or some post somewhere advised me to squirt out 3 tiny drops of oil while holding the syringe upside down "to lubricate the pin." The amount of oil you lose is negligible, I got in the habit and been doing it ever since. That doesn't explain why I've never had the cough, but if there's anything bad about the oil (contamination for instance), you're exposed to it along the way even before you push the plunger.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Lots of good tips in here.I recently got my hands on a 100mg/ml pre working test/ tren base with giucacol. The mother of all coughing fits and PIP. That's stuff looks and smell like rocket fuel. Aspirating definely helps keep most of the cough down but sometimes even with good injection placement I can still get a little cough. I recently started cutting it 50% with either TE or NPP and that seems to completely eliminate any symptoms. In all honesty I probably never buy this again.
Giucacol is some nasty shit. Smells awful and the PIP would last for days... I ended up dumping around $400.00 worth of gear that had giucacol in it... I couldn't take it.

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
I’ve gotten it a few times…. The wife would think I was dying. Trying to keep it down and kind of giggle cause I knew what was going on and she would be freaking out thinking the worst.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thanks for all the replies guys.

I rarely run it anymore. If I do I'll run a 200mg/ml e vial in 10 weeks. Even 200mg can make me edgy. I get a great look from drol, deca and tren but have to keep caber handy with those three together.

I still have a vial left, it could be a year before I run it or it could be a month, I can still get a wild hair up my ass once in a while.:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic