Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Tren cough

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This thread is for tips, tricks and stories.

Most of us that used tren have experienced the cough.

I have found if I mix tren with another compound at least 50/50 it dilutes the tren and I don't cough. The oils have to be mixed as a solid color, if they are separated in the pin, it won't work.

When I was running 100% tren in the barrel it helped to do a super slow injection. First sign for me is either my nose or lips starting to tingle.

If injecting really slow, I can feel it coming on before I have half or even a quarter of it injected. I can just pull it out and restick at another site. I used to get that shit bad when I first started running it, even swore it off, lol

One time on my first run I was coughing so bad in the middle of the injection I thought I was passing out so I pulled the pin and threw it across the room because I was afraid I was going to fall on that bitch. I actually made it to the couch though and flopped down.

After that I would inject a little at a time and wait. I found it better with a really slow injection.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I've actually experienced "tren cough" from test C administered at my Dr's office o_O. As far as tren injects after one incident many years ago, I was doing an injection, my daughter who was 5 at the time was down stairs. I had THE WORST tren cough in my lifetime. She heard me and ran upstairs to see if I was alright. I found it disturbing to the point I never pinned while home alone with my kids ever again. After that I found that if I felt a cough coming on taking shallow quick breaths seems to help. Also make sure you aspirate before pushing the plunger. I believe that main culprit is when you inject the oil into or too close to a capillary or vein.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yeah, it totally sucks. I've gotten it a few times. My chest tightened, and it was early in the morning so I was trying to cough quietly, LOL. What a disaster.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Been reading about the Tren cough for yrs but never had it. But, I have always used Tren E and never Tren A.

Anything I've used since my early days has been from stellar sources that limit their exposure in the community ... virtually no chance I've used "Tren" that was under dosed or something else that was mislabeled.

Regarding some points made in the other posts: I have always injected Tren or anything else slowly. I have always injected Tren in the same syringe as Test and never tried to mix them up in the syringe ... I could usually see by color that the 2 compounds would enter the muscle sorta separately. The Test-Tren blasts I have done have varied over the yrs from higher Test, lower Tren to the reverse ... low Test and higher Tren. I used to aspirate everything yrs ago but got away from that in recent yrs. I had read that an aspiration could look great before injecting but that a nearby blood vessel could be nicked on the way in, thereby allowing a nearby bolus of oil to leak into the bloodstream anyway. Not sure if that is 100% true or not, but I have never regretted skipping aspirations more recently.

Questions, Answers, Guesses, Theories:

1) do Tren cough complaints come from people using the classic "cutter blend," or is it just from people who do DIY injections of Tren with or without another compound?

2) is it all about which Tren ester you use?

3) is the cough as common as reading the boards suggests ... or am I just lucky ... or are there others who seem "cough-immune" who just don't post about it?

Reactions: HDH
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I've actually experienced "tren cough" from test C administered at my Dr's office o_O. As far as tren injects after one incident many years ago, I was doing an injection, my daughter who was 5 at the time was down stairs. I had THE WORST tren cough in my lifetime. She heard me and ran upstairs to see if I was alright. I found it disturbing to the point I never pinned while home alone with my kids ever again. After that I found that if I felt a cough coming on taking shallow quick breaths seems to help. Also make sure you aspirate before pushing the plunger. I believe that main culprit is when you inject the oil into or too close to a capillary or vein.
Same here and agree. When aspirated clear to push the plunger an ever so slight movement could tap a vessel. Shit just happnes sometimes and it's a bitch. Worse cough ever. Luckily it's not happened in a while.

Aslo, was shooting 3 mls at a time back then. I'm sure that increases the risk as well.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Same here and agree. When aspirated clear to push the plunger an ever so slight movement could tap a vessel. Shit just happnes sometimes and it's a bitch. Worse cough ever. Luckily it's not happened in a while.

Aslo, was shooting 3 mls at a time back then. I'm sure that increases the risk as well.

Agreed on the volume theory. I've never shot much more than 1.0ml of Tren E 200 at a time, with a total syringe volume of much more than 2.0ml of Test E or Cyp included.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Agreed on the volume theory. I've never shot much more than 1.0ml of Tren E 200 at a time, with a total syringe volume of much more than 2.0ml of Test E or Cyp included.
WAsn't pinning 3 mls of Tren Bro. WOW! lol. It was a mix of test and whatever else was stacked in there :cool:

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
WAsn't pinning 3 mls of Tren Bro. WOW! lol. It was a mix of test and whatever else was stacked in there :cool:

WHEW! That might go back to the idea that total volume of anything affects the odds of how much might reach the lungs, and if Tren is part of the total ......

maybe Anavar-only cycles are the way to go :)

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I've actually experienced "tren cough" from test C...
That happened to me twice in 10 years of TRT. Catches ya off guard!

One had the Tren cough a few times but if I put my head in a chest freezer and it stop quick. If I try to ride it out, I'll hack up a lung.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I've actually experienced "tren cough" from test C administered at my Dr's office o_O . . .

This actually makes sense ... that any oil might produce "tren cough." I mean, consider the fact that we can get a very minor cough just from aspirating some of whatever we're drinking at the time, or even saliva. I guess Tren is just harsher than other stuff.

Otoh, Jimi Hendrix was said to have died from aspirating his own drug-induced vomit, so maybe "the cough" isn't so bad? @BackAtIt

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
This actually makes sense ... that any oil might produce "tren cough."
I originally was on testosterone cream for TRT and when I switched to IM Test E I would get mild "tren cough" every injection, but that went away after a few months.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic