MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
ok this thread is getting ridiculous. How bout this

Everyones 2nd cycle should be 750mg test wk 16 weeks
50mg dbol ed 6 weeks
600mg eq wk 16 weeks
100mg tren a eod 8 weeks
4-6ius gh ed 24 weeks
also have some t3, clomid, nolva, and throw in some var for last 8 weeks too.

whose to say someone cant run this. the body doesnt know any better right? "Hey, this guy has only ran testesterone. I think I'm going to kick it up a notch and really screw this guy up." The effects will be the same regardless of how many cycles you've ran before. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Do you see how crazy this post is getting... sry had to have a little fun

It's ridiculous because no one can offer any scientific proof, or even anecdotal for that matter, that running trenbolone your first or second cycle will screw you up more than if you ran it your 6th. I have yet to hear anyone offer anything solid on that.

I'm sure this thread will get closed now that people can't grasp the concept of a good, civilized debate.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Seeing as how this thread is so far derailed no one knows where it began...I wanna weigh in. I don't think compound order matters at all, period. What I do believe matters is the ability to isolate and associate cause and effect. I was taught that Test is always your base. So my first cycle was test. Afterwards I knew exactly how my body reacted to Test. My second, Test and Deca. Then I was able to separate Test's effects from those of Deca. Every time I add a new compound it is with others that I have prior experience with. If this kid wants to run tren for round two, I say go for it....But run it alongside a compound you are familiar with, ie Test, so that in the event of adverse effects you know where to attribute those effects. The biggest faux pas I see people make with gear is starting 3 brand new compounds at once and then when the sides hit, they have no clue where to begin treating the sides. Anyways, my 2c.........MAYO

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I agree completely with only trying one thing at a time.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The biggest faux pas I see people make with gear is starting 3 brand new compounds at once and then when the sides hit, they have no clue where to begin treating the sides. Anyways, my 2c.........MAYO

Nice post Mayo, I agree with you here!

Hazcat

Hazcat

Jan 2, 2011
I wouldn't subject myself to tren until my AR receptors quit responding to lessor agents. If I can keep 15 pounds off a test cyp 500 mg cycle or tren A 75 mg cycle I'll pick the test cyp cycle. Later on when I only keep 10 pounds off a 750 mg test cyp and 600 mg EQ cycle I might look into some tren. So what was your first cycle Emedic? Maybe we can build off that one and get you rockin' on that second cycle.

Last edited:
emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
First cycle that im on RIGHT NOW is Sustanon 500mg weekly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.